1. The latest character to join Sanrio is an adorable red panda named Aggretsuko.
And just like her predecessors Hello Kitty, Chococat, and Gudetama she’s cute AF.
2. She’s just a young twentysomething living that urban city life and, well, she’s maybe THE most relatable character yet.
Yes, even more relatable than Gudetama, the lazy egg, we promise.
3. Aggretsuko works REALLY hard, even though her bosses are completely unsympathetic.
4. And she keeps it ~real~ when it comes to coworkers shoving baby photos in her face all the time.
5. Everyone at work sees her as a pushover, but when she’s pushed to the limit…
6. …her rage meter maxes out.
So WATCH. OUT.
7. And when that happens, she does what ALL of us would do…she has a drink.
Or, you know, several.
8. And then she takes out her frustration and stress with heavy metal karaoke sessions!
9. But, don’t worry, Aggretsuko has some great friends at work, too. And, YES, they do yoga together.
Hopefully we’ll see more of Director Gorilla and Secretary Washimi!!
10. She is us. We are her.
11. You can check out Sanrio’s entire Aggretsuko introduction video here:
- Sean Spicer today said "his intention is never to lie" as White House press secretary, a pledge that came after making false claims this weekend about Trump's inauguration.
- President Trump signed an anti-abortion executive order that reinstates the so-called global gag rule, barring foreign organizations taking US money from providing abortions.
- The new Trump Hotel in Washington, DC, has lost more than $1 million and is in violation of Donald Trump's lease with the government, say Democratic lawmakers.
- The all-day breakfast boom at McDonald's is over as sales once again continued to fall for the fast food giant 🍳 📉