1. Supergoop's Glow Screen that protects your face from harmful rays but still gives you a subtly sun-kissed glow thanks to the very subtle shimmer in the formula. You can wear this on its own to get that beautiful radiance, or it's also light enough to be worn underneath foundation!
Heads up: this is slightly tinted and only comes in one shade, so it might not work for anyone who is very pale or people with darker skin. For other options from Supergoop, you could try out a tint-free glow oil with SPF you can put all over your body or this CC sunscreen cream that comes in 15 shades.
I use this whenever I want that beautiful glow without having to deal with highlighter or any other makeup. It's extremely lightweight on your face, so I will often use it as a primer, and the formula works with my foundation to give me a glow that somehow shines through the makeup. It's magic! We all know we have to wear sunscreen every day, so might as well look like we're glowing while doing it!
Get it from Sephora for $20+ (available in three sizes).
2. A bottle of mold and mildew remover spray so powerful, it could lift the filth from an old abandoned house. Or that one suspiciously stained corner of your shower.
Promising review: "I bought this RMR spray with low expectations, even with the good reviews. I sprayed a small patch in the evening and let it sit overnight. The next morning, the grout where I had sprayed was as white as if it were brand new. I decided to spray the entire wall and part of the roof. The next day everything I sprayed had no visible mold. By the third night, I was pretty much spraying everything left in the shower. This stuff is amazing." —John Werner
Get a 32-oz bottle on Amazon for $16.99 (available in multiple quantities).
3. A wood polish and conditioner to give all your scratched-up hardwood floors, wood paneling, or wooden cabinets a much-needed face-lift. It'll also help condition, nourish and rehydrate the wood as it works to get rid of all the nicks, marks, and scratches.
Promising review: "This stuff is absolutely AMAZING. My wife and I were getting tired of looking at our worn-out cabinets and wood paneling and were very close to paying a professional thousands of dollars to refinish it all, but then we came across this product. Our paneling and cabinets were looking rough. We have two dogs who jumped up and scratched places. We also had an area that was damaged by water spots where our dog bowls were. Several other areas were just worn from heavy traffic. This stuff was like a magical eraser for water spots, scratches, scuffs, and any other blemish. We simply wiped the product on with a paper towel and let it sit for 20 minutes before wiping it off with a clean towel. Everything looks brand-new. I'm buying a couple more so we can finish our cabinets and wood paneling. We're so glad we found this product." —Kris
Get it from Amazon for $9.99.
4. A jar of the Pink Stuff, capable of removing set-in rust stains in your kitchen sink, burnt-on food in your oven, and dark scuffs on your wall. It's harder to find something this miracle cleaning paste can't do!
Promising review: "I added before and after photos of my filthy oven so you all would know this stuff is the real deal and worth it. I like that it didn't have a strong odor and it didn't use much effort at all to clean my oven. You can really see it removing the burnt-on grease after a few circular motions." —DNICEANDFAM
Get it from Amazon for $9.99.
5. Hyper Even Fade and Glow AHA Mask if you're looking for a hard-working mask for your self-care nights. This will make your skin feel plump and moisturized while also cleaning your pores at the same time.
The mask is paraben-, sulfate-, and pthalate-free. It's filled with all kinds of goodies like mandelic acid (an AHA derived from almonds), glycolic acid (an AHA that exfoliates and boosts collagen production), papaya, sea buckthorn, tumeric, salicyclic acid (a BHA derived from willow bark), vitamin B3, and vitamin E. You'll only need to use a dime-sized amount one to two times a week, so this tube should last a while!
Hyper Skin is a Black woman-owned business that launched in 2019.
Promising review: "I love this mask! My face was instantly brighter after rinsing this off. I applied for 15 minutes and had no stinging or burning at all, it felt very gentle. When I washed it off, my face was instantly more radiant and so soft and smooth. I followed with a moisturizer and could not stop touching my face." —Melissa
Get it from Hyper Skin or Sephora for $48.
6. A bottle of concentrated floor cleaner with the ability to make your old floors look so shiny and glowing, you might just shed a tear. Because you need to dilute this cleaner with water, you'll get up to 1 GALLON of cleaner from the bottle.
Juniper Seed Mercantile is a woman-owned small business based in Littleton, Colorado that creates all-natural bath and body products, home-cleaning solutions, and fabric alternatives to paper towels.
Promising review: "This stuff works amazing on every surface even glass!! I clean houses for a living and am super impressed! It also smells AMAZING." —Amanda Moon
Get it from Juniper Seed Mercantile on Etsy for $12.
7. St. Tropez Bronzing Mousse because no one actually enjoys getting a spray tan (getting naked in front of a literal stranger? No, thanks!), and these deliver you that same gorgeous glow without any of the awkwardness.
Promising review: "It is a little pricey but if you consider how much it is for a spray tan it’s worth it. I would suggest taking a shower and shaving, exfoliating prior to applying the self tanner. Next, apply the self tanner while standing on a towel or in the shower just in case some drips off. I would apply it in front of a mirror to make sure you don’t miss any areas. The product comes out a green/brown tint and is a foamy/liquid consistency which can be off putting initially. But don’t be scared!! It will look amazing. It goes on super easily and evenly. My tan lasted about five days and then started to fade away. I have used this product several times already and absolutely love it!! I will never again get a spray tan." —CFS1985
Get it from Amazon for $32+ (available in two sizes).
8. A jewelry cleaning pen formulated to restore your rings to their original glory. Fair warning: you might get temporarily blinded when you step outside and the sun hits your ridiculously shiny wedding ring. It's a risk we're willing to take.
Promising review: "If I could give this 10 stars I would! I'm a fanatic when it comes to keeping my jewelry clean, especially my wedding set. I tried this product on my diamonds, Swarovski crystals, and Brighton jewelry, and the results are nothing less than amazing! This restored one of my Swarovski rings that I had not worn in years due to the cloudy color to a sparkling brilliance just like the first day I bought it! I cannot recommend this product enough! I just ordered additional wands so I don't run out! Home run Amazon!" —Kristina B.
Get it from Amazon for $7.99.
Check out one BuzzFeeder's Diamond Dazzle Stick review to learn more about why we love it.
9. Or this tarnish-removing solution perfect for reviving silver jewelry that no longer looks very silver anymore. Just dip your tarnished bracelet, necklace, or ring into the solution with the included basket, and the tarnish will be completely gone!
Just be careful not to soak most gemstones, since prolonged contact with the solution can damage them — all you need in that case is a quick dip and then a gentle wipe-down. Also, like most jewelry cleaners, this isn't safe for use with pearls.
Promising review: “I have several pieces of upscale silver jewelry that have tarnished to the point of being unwearable. Not a great investment. I have tarnish wipes, and those work well enough, but they are really designed for cutlery and not jewelry. Wipes don't get into the crevices of design work; nor do they get inside links on chains. I had come to accept that, no matter what I did, my silver pieces were always going to be a bit dirty looking. When I got this dip, I wasn't expecting much. All I can say is this: WOW. I opened the jar and dipped in half of a very tarnished (nearly black) bracelet for no more than a second, just to test it. When I pulled it out, I literally squealed. It was like new! Not a bit of tarnish, not a bit of dark, just that pure silver color. However, the smell of this stuff will knock you over. I *highly* recommend wearing rubber gloves when you use this (I didn't but will from now on) and rinsing your jewelry thoroughly after dipping and before wearing.” —abby
Get it from Amazon for $7.99.
10. A L'Oréal *eight-second* lamellar water rinse-out treatment because you don't need to drop half your paycheck at the salon to get a treatment that will make your hair look shiny, moisturized, and strong.
And it's silicone free!
Promising review: "I don’t usually do reviews on products, but for this one I absolutely have to. I have 3c-type hair and struggle with a lot a breakage, unmanageability, and moisture. When my mom mentioned this product to me I didn’t take her seriously because of the simple fact that we have two completely different hair textures. I never would have thought this brand would work on my hair. I have always used ethnic hair products and stayed away from brands such as this one because of the alcohol consumption. I have never in my 22 years felt my hair like this. I feel like I have a completely different head of hair. This product is so amazing and I will FOREVER be using this product in my hair regimen. Thank you so much!! ♥️" —Theressa Hailey
Get it from Amazon for $8.52.
11. The reviewer-loved Olaplex Hair Perfector No. 3 treatment to repair damaged hair and broken bonds, which helps transform your dry, frizzy hair into the smooth, silky, luxurious locks you know they can be. Reviewers have said it also works great on healing overprocessed, color-treated hair.
Make sure your hair is wet when you use this, and apply liberally from roots to ends. Use once a week or twice a week if you have severely damaged hair.
Promising review: "I had a botched hair color. The hairdresser over-bleached and -processed my hair. I could hardly brush it because of the damage. I knew I needed to find something to repair my hair. This product has worked wonders. I did an overnight treatment and I could feel that my hair was more manageable. I love this product, I now use it once a week to help replenish my damaged hair. My hair is very thick so I only got two treatments out of one bottle. I will definitely be using this in the future. It smells good and is easy to apply." —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $28.
12. Or a bottle of Elizavecca Hair Treatment, if you're feeling like your processed, damaged hair has seen better days. This will breathe new life into your locks by making it feel fuller, healthier, and silkier thanks to the ceramides and collagen in the formula.
Check out this reviewer use the treatment to moisturize her hair on TikTok!
This is designed to work on all hair types, with reviewers with 2b to 4c curls mentioning it worked for them! Reviewers have also mentioned it's a great dupe for Olaplex treatments.
Promising review: "I saw this on TikTok, and in between other compares products that were four times the price, I decided to bite the bullet and buy this — let me tell you, best decision ever! I shampooed my hair, then heavily massaged this in, from ends to scalp. The carton says 5–20 minutes... But i ended up leaving it in for two days! And after washing it out, I found my hair was so shiny, bouncy and CURLY! My curl recovery journey has been long, but this has helped restore so much vibrance and shape to my hair. My mom has been stealing it from my bathroom every couple of days, after having similar results on her hair. Going to need to buy a few more to ward her off." —curlyhead3
Get a bottle from Amazon for $6.78.
Check out BuzzFeed's full review of the Elizavecca hair treatment.
13. Kaja Roll-On Highlighting Balm with a fun roller brush that blends as it applies the highlighter to give you a downright stunning glow. Why use a regular highlighter when you can use a fun one like this and pretend you're painting your face?!
Promising review: "A must-have!!!! This goes on super smooth, nice and even. You just take the roller that’s included and then roll it where are you want your face highlighted. It stays put, no flaking or caking. I recommend this product and all products by this brand. Their eyeshadows are fabulous too." —mom2jav
Get it from Amazon for $28.
14. An Angry Mama microwave cleaner to finally get rid of all those food splashes that are covering your microwave right now and making it look like a Jackson Pollock painting. Using this simple gadget is 10 times easier than scrubbing the gross, dried food yourself.
To use, remove the head, add water, and vinegar, then microwave for about seven minutes. It softens the food particles so you wipe them away easily. You can also add a squeeze of lemon juice to the water/vinegar mixture to freshen up and get rid of the microwave odors that build up.
Promising review: "Used this for the first time today — it works! I didn’t see a plume of steam as I anticipated, but nonetheless, it broke up all the grease and speckles left in the microwave and afterwards it all wiped away with ease. I did as recommended on the box and added a little vinegar and lemon to the water. I think this made a solid difference and this will be a household staple for our microwave cleaning." —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $7.99+ (available in three colors).
15. Makeup Scientist Cosmetics science-themed eyeshadow palette called "Sodium Fine" (love a good pun) that delivers hyper-pigmented shades that will wow your friends from the second you enter the room.
This playful, punny palette is cruelty-free and vegan! Added bonus? It's from a small Black-owned business based in North Carolina.
Promising review: "This palette is amazing!!!!! It’s so pigmented. The colors pop extremely well. I can’t wait to see what other palettes this brand has to come." —Jasmine
Get it from Makeup Scientist Cosmetics for $45.
16. A cruelty-free vitamin C serum to brighten up dark spots and help correct pigmentation issues. Reviewers rave about how even their skin looks and how soft their face feels after using the serum for just a few days.
Promising review: "It's a miracle in a bottle that we all been searching for. I been suffering from acne since I was a high schooler. I've tried many acne related products and medications but nothing worked, not to mention it just made my skin worse. Until I came across this vitamin C serum. It faded my scars away, healed any ongoing acne faster, gave my skin the dewy glow, and keeps my skin moisturized (I don't use any other moisturizers)." —kihoon
Get a 2-oz. bottle from Amazon for $35.99.