28 Things To Help You Feel Much Less Sweaty During The Last Weeks Of Summer
Get some sweet relief from that insufferable stickiness.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A stick of Gold Bond Friction Defense that stops chafing caused by sweat in its tracks. Now you can finally wear shorts or dresses in the summer without worrying about the inevitable inner thigh chafing (and the pain that accompanies it).
2. A rechargeable handheld fan you'll want to whip out the second you feel the first drop of sweat descend down your face.
3. Or a hands-free personal fan worn around your neck that points TWO fans directly at your face. It's basically your own personal cooling system that you can take anywhere you go. Sign us up!
4. A pair of bike shorts made out of wicking, quick-dry material so you don't have to worry about the dreaded butt sweat stain after a hard workout.
5. A bamboo laptop desk because no one wants an overheating computer on their lap making their thighs sweat! Now you can adjust your computer to the perfect angle while giving the laptop's fan room to ventilate.
6. A clinical-strength antiperspirant for people who've tried everything and still just can't. stop. sweating!!! It contains 12% aluminum chloride, which blocks sweat for up to 72 gloriously dry hours.
7. Or a natural deodorant if you're looking for something to fight underarm sweat but want something without harsh chemicals. The vegan formula contains naturally derived enzymes and plant extracts and has a fresh citrusy scent that will leave you smelling like a summer dream.
8. An ice roller gloriously designed to provide sweet relief on the stickiest of days. Leave it in your freezer, and then roll it over your face and body for an instant cooling effect. It feels especially fantastic if you happen to have a sunburn!
9. Or a reusable cooling pack perfect for whipping out of the freezer and placing on your neck the second you come in from a sweaty outdoor workout sesh.
10. A dry shampoo formulated with charcoal, clay and tapioca to absorb excess oil at the roots so you fix the problem of having sweaty hair without having to jump into the shower.
11. A T-shirt dress that's thin, breathable, and simple enough to go with your favorite summer sandals or hat. You'll be reaching for this whenever it's higher than 80 degrees outside.
12. A set of claw-shaped hair clips to keep hair off of your neck to help you feel as cool as a cucumber. There's a reason these babies are making a comeback – they'll keep even long, thick hair securely in place all day long.
13. A longline sports bra made with moisture-wicking material so you'll stay dry whether you're wearing it to work out, going for a walk, or running errands around town.
14. Or a lightweight bralette because the WORST kind of sweat is underboob sweat, and traditional underwire bras can make the problem even worse. Made with organic cotton, this bralette dries fast, leaving you super comfortable all day long.
15. A pack of oil-blotting sheets to soak up all that sweat and grease that accumulates on your face after a hot day. This will keep your makeup looking fresher and will also help prevent oil from building up and causing pimples.
16. A tumbler with double-wall vacuum insulation that will keep drinks cold all day long. No matter how hot it gets outside, you can rest assured you'll have ice-cold water at the ready!
17. An oscillating tower fan so you don't have to suffer through the summer heat and sweat when you're literally just sitting on your couch! Apartment dwellers with no central air: this powerful fan's life-changing.
18. A kiddie pool big enough for two adults to soak in when you've had enough of all the personal fans and the air conditioning units and you want a more fun, whimsical way to keep cool.
19. A ball launcher to make your dog's ball go farther, which means they'll get tired out faster running after it and you spend less time outside in the sweltering heat. Win, win!
20. An adjustable mister that you can attach to your hose to keep you cool as you lounge poolside or in your backyard. Now THIS is truly the kind of simple luxury we need during sweaty season!
21. A sun visor as stylish as it is effective at getting the sun out of your face and the sweat at bay. If traditional baseball caps make your head too sweaty, you'll love how the open design of this visor allows the breeze to hit your hair and neck.
22. A beach umbrella that creates a shaded oasis for long days at the beach so you can hang out on the sand longer without ending up a sweaty mess.
23. An Instant Pot Duo Crisp — hear us out! Using the oven in the summer can essentially turn your apartment into a sauna, so instead, you can fire up this Instant Pot to cook practically any food you want. And your apartment stays a normal temperature!
24. A pair of blackout curtains that insulates your room to keep the sun rays out and the cool air in. You'll even save money on electricity because your AC won't have to work as hard.
25. A memory foam pillow infused with temperature-regulating gel so you're always sleeping on the cold side of the pillow. It also features a ventilated design to increase air circulation and cool your head as you sleep.
26. Moisture-wicking athletic socks because nothing's worse than going for a run and coming back with puddles of sweat in your shoes. It also has a heel tab to prevent the socks from riding down and giving you blisters.
27. A cooling comforter made with lightweight material that allows air to flow in, unlike traditional comforters that tend to trap the heat and cause awful night sweats.
28. And finally, a pair of paperbag waist shorts if skintight or form-fitting clothing makes you break out in a sweat five minutes after putting them on. The billowy fit is so breezy, you'll be reaching for these shorts all summer long.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.