Just 27 Things That'll Make You Feel Effortlessly Fly
Because being a baddie is a full-time job.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Unless otherwise specified, all sizes in this post are listed in women's.
1. A tube of CoverGirl matte concealer to blur pesky pimples, dark circles, and whatever else you may want to cover up. The doe-foot applicator picks up a LOT of product — you'll be amazed how easy it is to blend. Shoot, you may not even need more foundation.
2. A thick shaker-stitch turtleneck because nothing compares to a good knit sweater. The texture elevates your fit so you won't look like you rolled out of bed and into a meeting.
3. A reliable set of aviators that quite literally never get old. Even if you're not that into shades, you should own at least one pair of aviators.
4. A stretchy jumpsuit that's a match made in heaven for anyone who wants to wear a single article of clothing and be fully dressed.
5. A silk-lined beanie to prevent your delicate strands from breaking off while rubbing on your pillows.
6. Unseen Sunscreen SPF 40 because nothing compares to healthy skin. I love wearing this sunscreen because it also works as a primer, goes on totally clear, and protects my skin from blue light. All of that means less hyperpigmentation and more even skin.
7. A pack of Blistex that's the truth for several reasons. First off, it's so buttery and applies smoothly. Plus, it has menthol which increases blood flow and makes my lips look sooo plump. Third: You're not going to beat the price.
8. Or a jar of Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask because it doesn't just protect your lips, it nourishes them. How? Vitamin C, antioxidants, and hyaluronic acid. Healthy lips are super sexy. I don't make the rules!
9. A gorgeous Vitruvi diffuser that'll fill your life with delightful scents for up to 18 hours (!!!) which is great since aromatherapy can have so many mental health benefits. It's totally natural and very safe to use.
11. A fantastic wet lotion because putting on lotion after skin has dried ain't it. Use this to lock in moisture throughout the dry wintery months ahead of us. All Hot Girls take care of their skin!
12. A soft sweater so you can serve cozy-cute all season long. Now imagine yourself in a field of amber, orange, and red leaves...in this 😍.
13. A lined fleece coat for chilly days when you want a layer that doesn't weigh you down. Reviewers got so many compliments on this; nobody will believe you got it from Amazon.
14. A beautiful silk dress to throw on for coffee meetings that you won't be itching to take off after 30 minutes. I can literally wear this all day, and the color is exquisite.
15. A crewneck sweater with curved side slits because, just look at it! There's no way this sweater could possibly be uncomfortable!
16. A fuzzy two-piece sweater-and-shorts knit set to live in until, well, forever. You'll be wearing these around the house and everywhere else for the foreseeable future — trust me.
17. Some super-clutch oversized glasses so you can hide behind them on days you're not feeling 100%. They have polarized lenses and *just* enough curve to stay on your face for hours.
18. A faux-shearling pullover to put your pajamas to shame. I'd definitely buy it in a larger size so I could wear it without pants.
19. A padded sports bra shirt for everyone who hates having bra straps on display but still wants to keep those tatas out of the way. This shirt does both of those things with way less discomfort.
20. A super-clutch denim jacket because it's the best layer you'll ever own. I wear mine year-round with dresses, with denim, it really doesn't matter because it always works.
21. A pair of fly gold hoop earrings because you don't need an excuse to wear jewelry. These hoops are like hot sauce, they basically go with everything.
22. A Nyx setting spray for all skin types to reduce creasing, running, and oil — unless you want a little shine. This cruelty-free formula comes in matte and dewy finishes, so you can switch things up.
23. A pair of fleece slippers so plush, you just might trade your favorite pumps for a pair of these every blue moon. I mean, you'll basically be walking on a memory foam cloud — with arch support.
24. A chill tortoiseshell pair of sunglasses that are beloved by over 3,500 people — and for good reason. It's impossible to look bad in these!
25. A super-interesting button-down shirt to add a pop of color and give those beat-up jeans a new beginning. It comes in several other cool patterns, including houndstooth.
26. An oversized waffle-knit turtleneck to keep you cozy during that weird fall weather that's chilly some days and sunny on others.
27. A bottle of Maybelline Fit Me Matte + Poreless Liquid Foundation that boasts a larger shade range than most drugstore brands. People love its buildable, matte formula because it's not drying, lasts all day, and will keep you looking your best.
Reviews have been edited for lengh/clarity.