We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A jewelry cleaning brush, because diamonds are meant to shine✨, hunny. The polished bristles in this pen will restore your gem to its former glory.
2. A memory foam seat cushion that reduces pressure with a U-shaped cutout. This is perfect for everyone who's turned their kitchen table into a classroom.
3. An invigorating soy candle because what good is upgrading a room that smells like battery acid? This candle's lemongrass and vanilla notes will softly awaken your senses while refreshing the room.
4. A pack of facial razors for eliminating that pesky peach fuzz. Start stretching your brow appointments out by using this to touch them up here and there.
5. A handheld pot strainer because getting a whole other dish just to drain water ain't it. Bonus: it's easy to handle, wash, and store.
6. A dope roll on anti-blister stick that'll protect your precious piggies from the wrath of those uncomfortable yet cute shoes you refuse to give up. This balm's winning combination of vitamins A and C will have you covered.
7. A silicone sink strainer and stopper because that stench coming from your pipes is probably built-up food. This strainer will allow full water flow — even when it's full of food.
8. A viral cleaning gel if you've probably never cleaned your car vents correctly and that's a problem. With this, you can kiss the dust living in places as small as your keyboard goodbye 😘.
9. An eyeliner stamp because let's be honest, nailing the perfect liner is borderline impossible without it. Align the tool with your eye, stamp it, and enjoy a crisp wing that Amy Winehouse would envy.
10. A bottle of anti-fog treatment since wearing masks and glasses is a whole ordeal. These will prevent your glasses from fogging up every time you breathe.
11. A set of wool dryer balls that'll dry your clothes more quickly and therefore save you some money on electricity. They also remove static cling, so no need to get dryer sheets.
12. A mid-century modern plant stand so you can give your plant more sun exposure *and* make your room appear more spacious.
13. A bottle of hard water booster powder for getting your dishes cleaner than the day you brought them home — for real. The toughest tea stains, film, and odors don't stand a chance against this stuff.
14. A pack of Pacifica underarm deodorant wipes just in time for summer heat. Putting stick deodorant on sweaty skin doesn't always help. With these, you can really rub out any lingering stench.
15. A bottle of do-it-all cleanser (yes, really) to replace all of your glass, stainless steel, and cookware cleaners. Don't believe me? Check out the "before" and "after" photos 😏.
16. A bottle of Melanin Haircare Multi-Use Softening Leave-In Conditioner that has been the center of my low-porosity 4c hair routine for a year. It can be used as a leave-in, detangler, or deep conditioner.
17. A stainless-steel odor remover because the smell of garlic, onion, or seafood does not deserve to live rent-free on your hands! Rub this magic bar (and by magic, I mean stainless steel + sulfur) to expunge the smell ASAP.
18. A Mustela nourishing stick for your infant's tiny chapped lips. It has cold cream, avocado, and shea butter which are safe for newborns.
19. A clay sugar-saving bear that'll keep your finely milled brown sugar from lumping 🙄 by preserving moisture loss for up to six months.
20. An unreal wood polish and conditioner to avoid spending $$$ to restore your wood floors and furniture back to their original glory. This baby works magic for under $20.
22. A surprisingly effective essential oil stick to free yourself from splitting migraines with the help of peppermint, spearmint, and lavender therapeutic grade oils.
23. A charcoal activated toothpaste for getting your teeth whiter than Joel Osteen's. Charcoal is great for absorbing impurities living in your mouth.
24. A pack of natural green tea oil-blotting sheets so you can dab away those grease spots with ease without disturbing your makeup! These wipes come in a travel-friendly container that's just begging to be in your purse.
25. And a makeup brush cleansing shampoo because your brushes probably haven't been properly cleaned since you brought them home. Not only will this sanitize your tools, it'll restore them to their original color.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.