23 Ridiculously Cozy Pieces Of Clothing That'll Make You Look Put-Together Without Even Trying
The softest loungewear, plenty of sweaters, and other things you'll never want to take off.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A thick Shaker-stitch turtleneck because nothing compares to a good knit sweater. The texture elevates your fit so you won't look like you rolled out of bed and into a meeting.
2. A fuzzy two-piece sweater-and-shorts knit set to live in until, well, forever. You'll be wearing these around the house and everywhere else for the foreseeable future — trust me.
4. A padded sports bra shirt for everyone who hates having bra straps on display but still wants to keep those tatas out of the way. This shirt does both of those things with way less discomfort.
Here's what my colleague had to say about the product:
"I recently ordered this top to see what the hype was all about, and, let me tell you, it did not disappoint. The top is so comfortable and hits right where my high-waisted leggings end, which means there's no extra fabric around my waist. The top is great for low-impact workouts — but I also love to wear it every day because it eliminates the need to wear a sports bra and a tank top, so it's perfect to layer under sweatshirts and even sweaters." —Abby Kass
Get it from Amazon for $18.99+ (available in sizes S—XXL and 24 colors)
5. A pair of period-proof boyshorts for peace of mind that you won't leak onto your outfit during that time of month. I love these so much, I wear them even when I'm not bleeding.
6. A fan-favorite fleece sweater to become your go-to top from the moment it arrives. It's just fancy enough to not feel like "pajamas."
7. A stretchy jumpsuit that's a match made in heaven for anyone who wants to wear a single article of clothing and be fully dressed.
10. A soft sweater so you can serve cozy-cute all season long. Now imagine yourself in a field of amber, orange, and red leaves...in this 😍.
11. A lined fleece coat for chilly days when you want a layer that doesn't weigh you down. Reviewers got so many compliments on this; nobody will believe you got it from Amazon.
12. A washable silk tee set that truly attests to the versatility of loungewear. The fabric is so luxe, I could easily put on a statement belt and wear this to brunch. But we all know I'm not gonna leave my living room, and it's great for lounging too.
13. A comfy jumpsuit that's perfect for transitional weather. I love lounging around in this because its stretchy *and* has pockets.
14. A long-sleeve henley dress because it looks completely different when paired with a few chains versus your night scarf. Are you headed to bed or the store? The world may never know.
15. A pair of super soft high-waisted leggings because you've probably never experienced pants with thousands of 5-star reviews for less than $20 😏.
16. Or a pair of patterned high-waisted leggings so comfortable, they've racked up over 20,000 😳 5-star reviews. They're available in a range of cool patterns.
17. An oversized colorblock cardigan that reviewers say feels like something that came from a high-end store. You'll be very impressed by the quality of this sweater, and layers automatically make you look put together.
18. A silk dress to throw on for coffee meetings that you won't be itching to take off after 30 minutes. I can literally wear this all day, and the color is exquisite.
20. A classic knit crewneck because it features a cable pattern that never goes out of style. Everyone needs at least one of these.
21. A faux-shearling pullover to put your pajamas to shame. I'd definitely buy it in a larger size so I could wear it without pants.
22. A crewneck sweater with curved side slits because, just look at it! There's no way this sweater could possibly be uncomfortable!
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.