1. Needing to set your alarms early to avoid a cold shower.
3. The giant van you roll everywhere in.
6. And spots on furniture.
16. Never taking that perfect picture.
No matter how many times you try.
17. Putting a pair of socks in the washing machine only to never see them together again.
This is where the “sock bin” comes in handy.
18. Having to start saving up for Christmas on December 26th, every year.
19. ALWAYS needing to call ahead to warn a restaurant of your arrival.
Or else it’s squeezing time.
20. The urgency of getting to the movies an hour early to save a whole row of seats.
- Top legal scholars will be filing the 1st major lawsuit against President Donald Trump's alleged business conflicts on Monday.
- "Welcome to the movement": Women's March on Washington organizers are working tirelessly to make sure first-time marchers stick around ✊
- A mass grave in Mexico contained the remains of 56 people, many of whom went missing in 2010, authorities said Sunday.
- The New England Patriots are heading to the Super Bowl yet again. They'll play the Atlanta Falcons on Feb. 5 🏈