1. Needing to set your alarms early to avoid a cold shower.
3. The giant van you roll everywhere in.
6. And spots on furniture.
16. Never taking that perfect picture.
No matter how many times you try.
17. Putting a pair of socks in the washing machine only to never see them together again.
This is where the “sock bin” comes in handy.
18. Having to start saving up for Christmas on December 26th, every year.
19. ALWAYS needing to call ahead to warn a restaurant of your arrival.
Or else it’s squeezing time.
20. The urgency of getting to the movies an hour early to save a whole row of seats.
- Hillary Clinton's campaign was reportedly hacked as part of what appears to be a broad cyber attack on Democrats.
- A federal court struck down North Carolina's voting restrictions, ruling they intentionally made it harder for black people to vote.
- Four people in Florida are likely the first to contract the Zika virus from mosquitos in the US, the state's governor says.