1. Needing to set your alarms early to avoid a cold shower.
3. The giant van you roll everywhere in.
6. And spots on furniture.
16. Never taking that perfect picture.
No matter how many times you try.
17. Putting a pair of socks in the washing machine only to never see them together again.
This is where the “sock bin” comes in handy.
18. Having to start saving up for Christmas on December 26th, every year.
19. ALWAYS needing to call ahead to warn a restaurant of your arrival.
Or else it’s squeezing time.
20. The urgency of getting to the movies an hour early to save a whole row of seats.
- The White House tried to stop Congress from blaming Russia for election-related cyberattacks, BuzzFeed News has learned.
- Monday night's first presidential debate between Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton was a horse show for undecided voters.
- Ready to die on Mars? Cool, because Elon Musk needs candidates for SpaceX missions 😳 🚀