Last week, McDonald’s introduced a new mascot to their American market: Happy The Box.
Slowly it has been terrorizing lives and destroying happiness at its source. Here’s what we know so far about the cardboard demon:
1. On May 23rd, the box started its reign of horror in America.
2. On May 24th, an incident was reported to police of Happy latching onto an 8-year-old boy’s face. The boy’s current condition is unknown.
3. We know the box shops at Walmart. It presumably likes bargains.
5. We know the box CANNOT be exorcised or destroyed with fire.
6. And the box can navigate complicated subway systems that even some humans can’t.
14. And we know forming an army is exactly what they’re plotting to do.
16. And there’s no way to escape them. Even after you throw them away.
- Donald Trump said that his comments about Sweden were referring to a Fox News segment, not an actual incident in the country 🇸🇪🙃
- The CEO of Uber is investigating sexism and sexual harassment claims after a former employee said her reports were ignored.
- Geologists says they've discovered an 8th continent beneath New Zealand. "Zealandia" is 94% submerged underwater 🔎🌍
- A Texas girl celebrated her 6th birthday with an absolutely amazing Selena-themed party 🎤🌹