3. Losing the ability to move any of your muscles after a workshop.
4. Your rope splitting into two while you were in the middle of competing.
And you were about to have a personal best.
10. There’s never any room in your because it’s always full of ropes.
13. Never having a real “summer break” because you’re too busy practicing for Nationals EVERY DAY.
18. Slowly developing shin splints from all the wear and tear over the years.
21. And trying to keep your ropes from getting completely tangled together in your bag.
- It's the third day of the Democratic National Convention. Here's where things stand 🇺🇸
- Prosecutors have dropped remaining charges against Baltimore police officers related to the death of Freddie Gray.
- 12 states will support Obama's transgender policies in court after other states sued to block the rules.