3. Losing the ability to move any of your muscles after a workshop.
4. Your rope splitting into two while you were in the middle of competing.
And you were about to have a personal best.
10. There’s never any room in your because it’s always full of ropes.
13. Never having a real “summer break” because you’re too busy practicing for Nationals EVERY DAY.
18. Slowly developing shin splints from all the wear and tear over the years.
21. And trying to keep your ropes from getting completely tangled together in your bag.
- Hidden from public view, there's a parallel legal universe that empowers corporations to bend countries to their will, an investigation reveals.
- French towns are still enforcing the burkini ban on Muslim women despite the country's highest court ruling the ban illegal.
- As Hillary Clinton denounced the alt-right in a blistering speech, the movement is more famous than ever.