5. You constantly had an urge to tie things into square knots.
9. And you developed a Type A personality when it came to the organization.
15. You have incredibly awkward photos of yourself as a Cub Scout that you know will be used as blackmail at some point.
18. You often found yourself preferring the comfort of a sleeping bag over your actual bed.
- French authorities have begun moving thousands of migrants and refugees from the makeshift "Jungle" camp in Calais.
- Trump supporters haranguing the press at rallies has become routine. Now, the alt-right has adopted an old Nazi term to describe reporters.
- Inside WikiLeaks: A former employee shares what he learned about Julian Assange.
- Girl Scout cookies for breakfast: General Mills says a cereal will be released in January 😋