5. You constantly had an urge to tie things into square knots.
9. And you developed a Type A personality when it came to the organization.
15. You have incredibly awkward photos of yourself as a Cub Scout that you know will be used as blackmail at some point.
18. You often found yourself preferring the comfort of a sleeping bag over your actual bed.
- French authorities have begun moving thousands of migrants and refugees from the makeshift "Jungle" camp in Calais.
- Inside WikiLeaks: A former employee shares what he learned about Julian Assange (including his beef with Hillary Clinton).
- One week into the fight to take back Mosul, expectations for quick success have clashed with the reality of a bloody struggle ahead.
- An NFL player paid tribute to Harambe, the gorilla who died at a Cincinnati zoo, on his cleats.