1. There are three different classifications of erections that men can receive.
2. And there are three primary erection shapes you can encounter in the wild.
3. To get hard, the penis needs about 130 ml of blood.
4. The average length of an erect penis is 5 to 6½ inches.
5. The largest erect penis on record is 13½ inches looooooong.
This monster belongs to a New Yorker named Jonah Falcon. Because his Falcon is 9½ inches when flaccid, he's been frisked by airport security thinking his penis was a weapon.
6. The smell of doughnuts have been found to increase penile blood flow.
7. Most men have around 11 erections during the day.
8. On top of the day erections, most men have three to five erections that happen during the night.
9. In the last trimester of pregnancy, boy fetuses can (and probably will) produce erections.
10. You can fracture an erection during sex.
11. Along with being the most venomous spider in the world, the venom found in the Brazilian wandering spider can cause a "persistent and usually painful erection" in men.
However, scientists have discovered that the venom could be used to combat erectile dysfunction in any man within 20 minutes.