1. Thousands of Reddit users post seduction tips and tricks on r/seduction, looking for the best ways to pick up women. But what do the real experts think?
2. Asking someone if they’re as interesting as they look might not be the best idea.
3. And all the lines designed to get someone into bed right away? Um, maybe a little bit too direct.
4. The women were also put off by the idea of specialized compliments: calling smart girls pretty, or pretty girls smart.
5. In the end, really, confidence is key.
6. And a guy’s chances of getting a phone number or a date really do just boil down to attraction, not a great line.
- The Dakota Access Pipeline will no longer cross under a river near the Standing Rock Sioux reservation, a major victory for protesters.
- The death toll from Oakland's warehouse party fire has risen to 33. "We're expecting the worst and hoping for the best," officials said Sunday.
- An anti-establishment wave has prompted Italian Prime Minister Matteo Renzi to resign after losing a constitutional referendum.
- A woman clapped back at her anti-gay neighbor using festive rainbow Christmas lights 🎄👏