1. Thousands of Reddit users post seduction tips and tricks on r/seduction, looking for the best ways to pick up women. But what do the real experts think?
2. Asking someone if they’re as interesting as they look might not be the best idea.
3. And all the lines designed to get someone into bed right away? Um, maybe a little bit too direct.
4. The women were also put off by the idea of specialized compliments: calling smart girls pretty, or pretty girls smart.
5. In the end, really, confidence is key.
6. And a guy’s chances of getting a phone number or a date really do just boil down to attraction, not a great line.
- North Dakota police have begun clearing out Standing Rock protester camps at the Dakota Access Pipeline site.
- The Trump administration is rolling back an Obama-era policy aimed at protecting transgender students in public schools.
- Seven Earth-sized planets that could have water and possibly sustain life have been discovered orbiting a dwarf star, NASA announced today.
- #Peggygate: West Elm is offering full refunds for the notoriously disintegrating Peggy Couch days after pulling it from its website and stores👏