1. Turner & Hooch | K-9 (1989)
The classic “buddy cop” cliche gets turned on it’s head… or tail!
2. Babe | Gordy (1995)
Look at the cute talking piglet!
3. Twister | Night Of The Twisters (1996)
Tornadoes make life on the farm less than ideal.
4. Armageddon | Deep Impact (1998)
In order to save the Earth from a devastating collision with an asteroid (or comet, choose your poison) a team lands on the orbiting hunk of rock and detonates explosives to throw it off course.
5. Antz | A Bug’s Life (1998)
6. Dante’s Peak | Volcano (1998)
Volcanos cause lots of frantic exchanges of dialog followed by action sequences.
7. The Truman Show (1998) | EDtv (1999)
A man’s life is filmed 24/7. This used to be out of the ordinary.
8. Red Planet | Mission To Mars (2000)
9. Shark Tale | Finding Nemo (2003)
10. Infamous | Capote (2005)
A biopic about Truman Capote.
11. Æon Flux Flux (2005) | Ultraviolet (2006)
A sexy, acrobatic, female protagonist must save the world from a deadly virus in a dystopian future.
12. Madagascar (2005) | The Wild (2006)
A lion, giraffe, and some other exotic animals escape from the zoo and have an adventure in New York City.
13. The Day The Earth Stood Still | The Day The Earth Stopped (2008)
Alien invaders and their giant robot threaten to destroy the Earth. One was a remake of a classic piece of 1940s science fiction, the other was a shameless knock-off that went straight to DVD.
14. Despicable Me | Megamind (2010)
An animated kid’s move about a villain who’s actually not such a bad guy after all.
- H.R. McMaster was due to retire from the Army. Now he holds what could become one of the most powerful positions in Washington.
- Milo Yiannopoulos has resigned from Breitbart News after he was accused of defending pedophilia in an old video.
- Chris Brown was ordered to stay away from his ex-girlfriend after he allegedly threatened to shoot and kill her, new court documents show.
- A 2-year-old boy lost a race at school after he spotted his dad and ran to hug him instead of crossing the finish line 🏃💞