1. From the very beginning, he was a chick magnet.
2. His calm smile inspired an artist to paint a custom portrait of him.
3. He taught himself the basics of raising himself so he could be a more effective communicator.
4. I guess you could say he’s an All-American guy!
5. When asked what his ideal date would be, he said “First, I’d pick her up in my light blue convertible.”
6. “Then we’d head over to the ranch for some sheep-herding to get our motors running.”
7. “Followed by a few hours at the beach to cool down and catch some sun.”
8. “At this point, she’d probably be pretty hungry, so I’d take her out for a nice lobster dinner for two.”
9. “Then I’d suggest we head back to my place, so she could check out my bachelor pad.”
10. “And maybe we’d play a board game or two!”
11. “If we got hungry again during the game, I’d order in some pizza to share.”
12. “And at the end of the night, I’d drive her home, and if it was raining, I’d walk her to her front door with my umbrella.”
13. “If all went well on the date, the next morning, I’d give her a call to see if she wanted to grab some breakfast.”
14. “If so, I know a great pancake place in the neighborhood I would take her to! That would just about sum up my ideal first date!”
15. Awww, thanks for sharing with us Chompers! Would anyone be willing to help this little bachelor find love?
- Russia won't be banned from the Rio Olympics but its athletes need to pass new anti-doping tests to compete, the IOC ruled.
- ISIS has claimed responsibility for a bombing that killed at least 80 people in Afghanistan Saturday.
- Hillary Clinton made her debut with VP pick Tim Kaine, who dipped into Spanish and spoke on support for immigration reform and gun control.