1. Meet newlyweds and massive Harry Potter geeks, Cassie and Lewis Byrom.
They’re proud to say that they’re FAR from perfectly normal, thank you very much. The pair were recently married at Manchester Town Hall in an incredible Potter-themed wedding, after Lewis proposed at Universal’s Wizarding World of Harry Potter last year.
2. The couple pulled out all the stops to host an insanely detailed Hogwarts wedding in Manchester.
Avada Kedavra our hearts.
5. There was an appropriately charming cake.
Complete with House crests, an ode to “The Tale of the Three Brothers,” and Bellatrix and Voldemort Lego cake toppers.
6. And what’s that, you say? You’re disappointed by the lack of dress robes?
9. AND DON’T EVEN GET ME STARTED ON THE BOUQUET.
11. If you’re still alive, please admire the rest of the décor:
Basically the Manchester Midland is actually Hogwarts, surprise.
12. Did I mention that the tables all had a House theme?
Am I the spare? ‘Cause this killed me.
13. The bar was basically the Potions dungeon brought to life.
Double Amortentia pls.
14. There was this little reminder that Potterheads are real catches…
15. And this painfully beautiful table setting.
I KNOW IT’S WRONG BUT IT FEELS SO RIGHT.
16. OH AND THEY HAD “ALWAYS” INSCRIBED ON THEIR RINGS.
You can’t actually see it, but you needed to know.
17. Basically this wedding was perfect.
18. And we’re all dead now.
19. Except for Cassie and Lewis. Who killed us.
20. And used us to make like a billion Horcruxes.
Long live the happy couple.
RIP the rest of us.