Alicia Herber is an Austin, TX based artist who creates some kick ass stop motion vines.
1. Some are just plain cool…
2. …while most are both cool and hilarious.
3. Her combination of skill and wit is actually super impressive:
4. I mean…
5. And check out this Dolly Parton drawing she so willingly destroys because she probably can just do it again.
6. Perhaps most importantly: she is wiling to SACRIFICE for her ART.
7. Check out this surfborting Mr. Feeny…
8. …and time travelin’ Ramen!
9. There’s actually a bit of time travelin’!
10. And this Taco Bell hatin’ Judge Judy.
11. This Caged Surprise…
12. …and this National Treasure.
13. Who wouldn’t want an E.T. thumb?
14. Or a Cayenne Kanye?
15. And a fly Bill Nye.
16. She plays into our need for cute…
18. …as well as our GREATEST FEARS.
19. She even got her cats involved:
20. Basically, she just makes me want to do this:
21. But mostly this:
Check out and follow more of Alicia’s work here.
- Travelers are concerned their laptops will be stolen now that the US is banning electronic devices on flights coming from the Middle East.
- Some GOP senators are urging caution in dismissing Trump's wiretapping claims — despite the FBI and NSA saying there's no evidence.
- A witness in a US case against the largest money laundering scheme in Russia mysteriously plunged from his apartment window.
- Mariah Carey revealed she's making a movie based on her iconic song "All I Want For Christmas Is You" 🎄🎅