1. The “Hannah” Award Goes to…
2. The Hamster
Big brown eyes and loves cupcakes. Also, hamsters exhibit extreme OCD behavior when they’re on their wheels.
3. The “Adam”…
4. The Monkey
Cute but volatile
5. The “Marnie” Goes to…
6. The Standard Poodle
Beautiful, smart, uptight and attracted to Labradors (see Charlie’s doppleganger below).
7. Exhibit B for Marni as the Standard Poodle
Loves to do covers of songs when she’s depressed.
8. The “Charlie”…
9. The Labrador
Loyal to a fault, he just wants to make sweet sweet labradoodles with Marnie the poodle.
10. The “Shoshana”…
11. The Lovable and High Maintenance Shih-Tzu
Killer/Crazy hairstyles, this shih-tzu would definitely claim “I may be deflowered but I’m not devalued”
12. As for the “Ray” Award…
13. The Snapper Turtle
Judgmental, he does not usually come out of his shell. Only for certain, lovably shih-tzu’s bound to break his ambition-less heart.
14. And Finally, the “Jessa” Award Goes to…
15. The Lisa Frank Dolphin
Free-spirited, sometimes Jessa’s existence seems unreal but always colorful**
**Also, not to ruin your favorite childhood brand but these dolphins totally look like they’re having an orgy and Jessa would totally be down for that.
- French towns are continuing to enforce a ban on Muslim women wearing the burkini despite the country's highest administrative court ruling the ban illegal.
- Facebook shifts to algorithms to decide which stories to highlight in its trending news section after allegations of liberal bias at the company.
- Donald Trump says the shooting of NBA star Dwyane Wade's cousin is evidence of high crime rates he believes will boost his support among black people in November's election.