Strobing, like contouring, isn't new. It's basically highlights on your face to look dewy and radiant AF. As fans of the ~lewk~, we wanted to learn how to do it ourselves.
1. First things first: What's so cool about this? Well, highlighter is a great tool to create that "spotlight" effect on your face.
2. To simplify the whole thing, Adriana recommended making a "superhero" mask to guide your highlight.
3. If you've applied all of your highlighter and you want a little bit more definition, you can create a hint of a shadow using a bronzer color in the hollows of your cheekbone.
4. When you're strobing your face, you can also use a shimmery, bolder color on your eyes to make them pop.
5. Highlighter can draw attention to the features that you want to, you know, highlight.
6. You can use a metallic cream eyeshadow stick on the waterline to give your eyes that extra shimmer.
Here are the before and after shots so you can really see the difference: