6. “Any woman who understands the problems of running a home will be nearer to understanding the problems of running a country.”
9. “It is not the creation of wealth that is wrong, but the love of money for its own sake.”
14. “I love argument, I love debate. I don’t expect anyone just to sit there and agree with me, that’s not their job.”
- France's highest court has reversed the burkini ban imposed on a town near Nice, a human rights group lawyer said.
- Hillary Clinton came closer than ever to attacking Donald Trump's character and tied her opponent to the "alt-right" movement.
- Italy declared a state of emergency in the regions hardest hit by Wednesday's earthquake. At least 267 people have died and 400 others were injured.