1. No Doubt About it, This Monkey’s Going to Steal Your Gold
2. Repping the Cute Leprechaun Population
3. It’s Uncommon, but Sometimes Leprechauns Come in Pairs.
Sneakiness Factor Increases.
4. Just Super Excited About the Rainbow Situation
5. Waiting for You in the Forrest with a Few Limericks.
6. This Needs No Explanation.
He’s not even trying to hide it.
7. Says He’ll Split the Gold, Just Plain Splits.
Obvious leprechaun behavior.
8. Not So Secret, but Oh So Cute
9. Ferret Found Rainbow, Curled Up in It. Obvious Leprechaun.
10. Irish Dancing Dog=Leprechaun Material
- Barack Obama holds his final press conference as president today.
- Scott Pruitt, Donald Trump's pick for EPA chief, refused to say at his confirmation hearing if he would recuse himself from lawsuits he filed against the EPA.
- It's official: Scientists announced today that 2016 was the hottest year on record and that greenhouse gases are to blame ♨️️🌍
- "Will & Grace" will return for a 10-episode revival. Debra Messing and Eric McCormack will reprise their roles in the groundbreaking NBC sitcom.