1. You feel compelled to correct someone when they pronounce something wrong.
2. You can't stand it when someone thinks they know more about something than you do.
3. You feel like you might explode when you can't correct someone.
4. You use the phrase "I hate to tell you this BUT I told you so." way too much.
5. You try very hard not to let your know-it-all show around people you just met.
6. But, you see so much stupidity everywhere.
7. You take a lot of bets based on random facts because you know you will win.
8. You get really cocky when you know something is right.
9. But, if you aren't 100% sure, you are terrified you will have to admit you were wrong.
10. You've been known to celebrate your wins.
11. You are completely dumbfounded when you are wrong.
12. You seek out additional sources just in case they are still wrong.
13. Finally admitting you were wrong is the hardest thing ever.
14. Saying "you're right" is not something you are accustomed to.
15. There's a strong possibility you like to correct other people's grammar.
16. You are pretty sure you would totally rock Jeopardy.
17. Hermione Granger is your spirit animal.
18. Or, Sheldon Cooper.
19. You butt heads with the other know-it-alls in your family.
20. But, you are so grateful that they still love you anyways.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!