We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A divided skillet with three sections that you can cook your main dish and two sides on at the same time. You'll save time by cooking everything on the same pan and reduce the number of cookware you have to wash. TL;DR: You'll get a tasty home-cooked meal with the convenience of a TV dinner.
Promising review: "I am really impressed with this pan. The quality is really good. Helps me fry meat and meatless patties in the same pan and also keep them separated without getting in contact. Earlier I had to cook them in different pans or clean before cooking either. The other half is good to sauté vegetables, potatoes or crumbles. This made my work easier by saving me time and effort." —Deepak T.
Get it from Amazon for $29.99 (also available as a nondivided pan in two sizes and with tongs).
Check out this TikTok by @marilyn2685!
2. An Ergo Spout so you can turn almost any mason jar into an adorable dispenser. Just add in any dressing, sweetener, or sauce, place and screw the top on to the jar, then hold the handle and the flip top to pour. You can officially say goodbye to dated syrup bottles and cheap condiment packaging!
The ergo spout fits all standard-size 2.75"-inch mouth mason jars regardless of size (e.g., half gallon, quart, pint). It is compatible with most mason jar brands including Ball, Kerr, Kilner, Atlas, and Golden Harvest.
Promising review: "I recently took my ergo spout on a family reunion trip. I had mason jars filled with special salad dressing and maple syrup from a bulk gallon, enough to feed my family group of 17. It was so convenient to transport the condiments in sealed jars, then screw on the ergo spout to serve them. The salad dressing was easy to pour on everyone's Cafe Rio–type salads, and my sisters all commented on how beautiful and convenient it was. The next morning, I was able to put the jar of syrup into the microwave to warm it up, then screw on the Ergo Spout to help pour the syrup as well. No need to transfer the syrup more than once. Plus it looked so classy. I was very proud to have this beautiful tool to take with me." —Liz
Get it from Amazon for $22.95 (available in four colors).
Check out this TikTok by @ourfavoritefinds!
3. Car seat gap fillers that will ensure important items like your phone, glasses, or food don't slip between the cracks. Now your car won't smell like ~eau de week old fast food~ and your glasses will remain intact.
Promising review: "I have to admit, my expectations weren't very high. I thought it was more of a joke when my husband got this for me for Christmas. Little did I realize it would be one of my most favorite gadgets ever! I don't know if I realized just how many things went missing in my seat gap. It has really saved a lot of things from disappearing into that black hole. It was easy enough to fit into my car and it's soft! It's just like an extension of my seat, except it fits every curve of my seat! There really isn't another product that compares to this. That's why I gave it 5 stars!" —Tessa Forbes
Get a two-pack from Amazon for $24.99.
Check out this TikTok by @mladell!
4. Portable soap paper sheets which get instantly sudsed up with a drop of water. These can clean your hands on-the-go when the Costco bathroom runs out of soap during your shopping trip and you've got to go.
Promising review: "Exactly what I wanted! Hands feel very clean after wash! Highly recommend! I read other reviews and decided these had the best reviews — those reviews did not disappoint! Each sheet of soap produces enough soap to give the comfort of knowing your hands are throughly clean. We liked our first order so much that we bought 10 packs for my fiancé's work crew to help make keeping their hands clean during this pandemic! (He’s a delivery driver/repair tech.) If you have wanted to try something like this product, I highly recommend this brand!" —Clippin4You
Get a four-pack from Amazon for $8.99 (available in three colors and multiple sets).
Check out this TikTok by @wonderlife.foryou!
5. A nail polish holder ring that has made the impossible possible — flawless at-home manicures! This ring comfortably sits between two fingers, which allows you to lay your hand flat and have the bottle directly on top of it. No more mess or stress!
Promising review: "Soon as I saw this, I knew I had to get it. How smart that someone finally came up with something that will hold your polish? Not everyone can afford to, or want to go out and get mani pedis right now. Some of us want to stay home, stay away from the germs and do these things ourselves. But of course, I would make a mess or tip the polish over or knock it over when working on my fingers and toes. This is perfect. It fits on my hand, it fits all sizes of nail polish bottles and it is made of a nice, thick plastic. You get 5 big stars from me." —Anne Maes
Get it from Amazon for $9.99 (available in 22 colors).
Check out this TikTok by @birchcreekboutique!
6. A 10-pack of Wonder Hangers because your Zara haul left you with enough outfit changes to fit into a three-minute TikTok video — but definitely not your tiny closet. One hanger can hold five garments, plus the handle can lay vertically, which gives you even more space.
Promising review: "I wish I had taken the time to take a before and after pic because I have so much more room in there now than I did before. I found the cutest tops in there that I had completely forgotten about because my clothes were crammed in the closet so tightly. Most of the time I felt like I had nothing to wear LOL and now I know exactly what I have and it's even organized by sleeve length and color. I would definitely buy again and actually plan to buy more for my husband and children to use as well." —Mariko Lamb
Get a 10-pack from Amazon for $14.99 (available in three colors and four pack sizes).
Check out this TikTok by @balasfamily!
7. Translucent sticky notes for students, professionals, or book lovers who need to highlight important quotes but don't like when ink bleeds through pages. These are waterproof, self-adhesive, and durable.
Promising review: "I work at a law firm and I am constantly reviewing discovery and leaving notes in people's files. This is great because I can write whatever I need on the sticky note and just post it on top of the section needing attention. You don't have to remove anything and then wonder where you placed the note, you can literally just keep reading and still see everything underneath it. Even my boss complimented on how handy they were and will be buying them for the office. Will definitely buy again when I run low." —Rachel
Get 500 sheets from Amazon for $11.97+ (available in two sizes).
Check out this TikTok by @anuthmireads!
8. Mighty Match Pimple Spot Treatment — it battles blemishes and stops you from picking at your face, which just causes further inflammation and more bacteria. These grab the goo out of your zit while you watch Netflix or get some beauty rest: Simply apply the sticker to the pimple and in six hours, your uninvited guest will have reduced in size (or disappeared altogether).
Promising review: "I do not claim to understand the science behind this tiny miracle, but they have changed my life. I spent my workday looking forward to going home and putting one of these bad boys on my newly erupted Mt. Zit and the overnight results were shocking. Not only is it grossly satisfying, but it saved me several days of walking around with a bloody crater in my face because my previous method of dealing with unsightly blemishes was to pick pick pick." —Adg
Get it from Amazon for $12.99.
Check out this TikTok by @noordabashh!
9. An electric lighter that will never lose its ~spark~ because it uses ion technology to keep candles and birthday cakes lit. The flameless tool is rechargeable, wind- and splash-proof, and extremely durable.
Promising review: "I’m not sure about battery life because it’s rechargeable. My daughter has one, and it’s been over a year and she’s never charged hers. I will NEVER go back to the traditional, long flame lighters. This thing is AMAZING! It’s worth the money. I burn candles every day. This will be an awesome gift for any candle-loving person. Very easy to use." —JMR
Get it from Amazon for $8.49+ (available in five colors).
Check out this TikTok by @mommac_!
10. A webcam cover to make sure you never run the risk of your coworkers catching a glimpse of your choatic background. Just make the sure the coast is clear — aka stack some academic books directly behind you to make you look ~scholarly~ — then slide the cover to the left and prepare to impress them with your sophisticated decor.
Promising review: "I always thought that putting something in front of your camera was reserved for government paranoid people, but 1. that is a real worry and 2. this thing comes in handy for everyday life too. I work at an organization that uses a lot of conference lines with external clients and having this manual option to prevent others from seeing my video is such a nice piece of mind. It doesn't block the lens when opened and is super easy to apply. I also love that it is super discreet, and doesn't prevent my laptop from closing properly." —Manders
Get a two-pack from Amazon for $6.99 (available in four colors).
Check out this TikTok by @chapter.vee!
11. A silicone mask brush which makes applying beauty masks a breeze (especially if, like me, you can NEVER get an even application of product on your face). This guarantees that every inch of your face will be evenly coated and equally pampered.
Promising review: "These silicone mask brushes are very nice! They seem sturdy which is great because I apply a mask daily and a clay mask 2x a week. Mixing everything with a plastic spoon is wasteful. It never mixes everything together great and can be very sloppy. Applying the mask with my fingers also tends to be a pain. Remember, if you use bentonite clay, it can’t come in contact with metal, so the silicone is perfect for mixing it. The silicone tip is also long enough I don't have to worry about the clay coming into contact with the metal that holds the silicone and handle together." —Em🐾
Get a two-pack from Amazon for $4.39.
Check out this Tiktok by @thisisjessicatorres!
12. A beauty spatula that will ensure you get every last bit of product out of the bottle. The slim tool acts as a mini shovel for your lotions, creams, foundations, and more. Never again will you have to trash what could easily be five more full face applications of product.
Promising review: "I don’t know how I lived without these spatulas. I thought I needed to buy a new foundation, but using the little spatula I was able to get every last bit out and go another couple of months before my next makeup purchase. I also had a large bottle of lotion that the pump wouldn’t work on any more and was all going to go to waste without the spatula. I plan on getting more of these as Christmas stocking stuffers." —Mandi L
Get a two-pack from Amazon for $5.85 (available in three colors and two sets).
Check out this Tiktok by @makeupwith.michelle!
13. A car clip sauce holder — now you can enjoy your to-go order on-the-go without ruining the car *or* your outfit. This double dipper allows you to conveniently dunk your nuggets, fries, or even a burger without worrying about short stops or unsteady hands getting in the way.
3D Printed by Brian is a small business based in Fate, Texas that sells 3D printed products.
Promising review: "My husband rolled his eyes at me that I bought it but I have no regrets! Never again will I spill sauce on myself in the car. Has an even nicer cleaner look than the picture in my opinion." —MadisonElaine98
Check out this Tiktok by @thatgirlginger!
14. Traction mats to help your car get unstuck if you get trapped in mud, snow, or sand. Instead of paying loads of money for a tow truck, you can get yourself out of a sticky situation for a fraction of the price — they're lightweight so they won't weigh down your car and you won't need to push or pull. Just line them up in front of your tires and start driving.
Promising review: "If you're on the fence, just do it. They are half the price of MaxTrax and just as good. I haven't used them as a bridge, but they literally saved my and my wife's lives in a recent Colorado blizzard on a horrible mountain pass. Good tires, and 4LO couldn't get me up the 12% grade in about 1' of fresh snow on top of 1"–2" of ice and we were just sliding sideways toward the literal cliff. We got these babies out, wedged them against the front and rear opposite corners and it got us out of the terrible situation and back home." —Tony
Get a pack of two from Amazon for $139.95+ (available in four styles and two colors).
Check out this TikTok by @ontariooffroad_adventure!
15. A two-pack silicone soup cube tray perfect for meal prepping, saving leftover soup, and broth. Each tray has four cells with four fill lines in each (½ cup, 1 cup, 125 mL, 250 mL) and it even comes with a lid to seal in odor and reduce the potential for leakage. But! Its best feature is that you can pop it in the oven (up to 415 degrees and without the lid!) straight from the freezer.
Souper Cubes are BPA-free and dishwasher-safe. Each set comes with two extra large silicone freezing trays with lids.
Promising review: "I purchased these Souper Cubes two years ago for myself, and recently purchased them for my mom as well. I LOVE THEM! I've been making my own chicken stock for over a decade, and have stored/frozen it in both glass Mason jars as well as plastic storage bags. I can't tell you how many jars have broken when I've been in a hurry to defrost the broth, or how many bags have leaked when I've defrosted those in hot water (I don't like using plastic in the microwave). Gallons of homemade stock, lost. :( These cubes completely changed how I freeze and store stock and leftover soups or sauce. These require less space in the freezer than glass Mason jars (they stack on top of each other), and the frozen cubes pop right out of the molds very easily. Defrosting a single cube or four at once is also so much faster. I can go from a frozen cube to hot broth in three minutes in my microwave if I forget to pull it out ahead of time when cooking. I haven't had any staining from tomato-based products, and these wash/store easily when I'm not using them. I would absolutely buy again." —Heather
Get the set from Amazon for $36.99.
Check out this Tiktok by @melistx93!
16. A bamboo Squatty Potty toilet stool because you were today-years-old when you realized there's a proper way to ~go~. This simple device even fits in with any bathroom decor.
Promising review: "This is such a classy Squatty Potty. The plastic ones are not my style but this thing is so nice and so clean-looking. I love that it has two different height options depending on your needs. It was a little confusing to put together because the instructions weren’t very clear but once we figured it out it took two seconds." —Yoshi Yui
Get it from Amazon for $39.99.
Check out this Tiktok by @toponlinefinds!
Check out this BuzzFeeder's full review of the Squatty Potty!
17. An Always Pan that's a must-have item for any apartment! This splurge-worthy purchase actually saves you money in the long run. It can braise, sear, steam, strain, saute, fry, boil, serve, store your meals. Basically, you won't have to buy and cram a bunch of one-trick-pony appliances onto your kitchen countertop because this does it all.
The Always Pan is made from nontoxic, nonstick ceramic. Each order comes with a steamer basket, spoon rest, a lid, and a pan.
Promising review: "Love this beautiful pan. I've been telling everyone about it! I really do use it for everything. It’s surprisingly light. The nontoxic/non-stick surface makes cooking that much more healthy and easy. I never even put the pan away (it’s always on my stovetop) because I use it so much and I love looking at it......my pride and joy." —Kerby C.
Get it from Our Place for $145 (available in 11 colors).
Check out this Tiktok by @clararpeirce!
18. A folding board because it's time you stopped shoving your clothes straight out of the dryer and back into your laundry bag. Let's face it, you're not going to iron it and yes, everyone can see your super-wrinkled top on Zoom. This board effortlessly folds any item of clothing in seconds flat so you'll always look sharp.
Promising review: "Dudes, I can't tell you how much I don't like folding clothes. I also can't express to you how much I don't want to write a review on amazon, but here's the thing. I whip out this thing like it's cash money and flip it around like it a two dollar bill you've never seen before. I get my laundry done in six minutes max. Flat. I'm throwing everything in there, towels. Shirts. Pants. My grandmother's bathrobe. This is the best purchase I've had from Amazon. God bless my clothes looking like the gap." —Mac
Get it from Amazon for $16.99 (available in four colors).
Check out this Tiktok by @lenniamc!
19. A pair of no-drip cleansing cuffs that allow you to wash your face over the sink without water dripping down your arms or making a puddle on your floor. They're super stretchy and soft so you'll feel comfy and cleansed.
LA Beautyologist is a Black- and woman-owned small business from esthetician Nai Roberts-Smith. She also owns her own studio — The Golden Rx Skin Studio — in LA where she offers skincare and body treatments.
Get a pair from LA Beautyologist for $23 (available in five colors).
Check out this Tiktok by @rio.makino!
20. Wad-Free laundry pads so that you'll never pull out a bed sheet wrapped around the rest of your soggy, wet linens like a burrito. Just attach these detanglers to your sheets, and you'll never have to worry about your clothes becoming knotted again.
Wad-Free is a small biz that was launched during the pandemic. Cyndi, the founder, learned CAD (computer-aided design) to create the pads.
Promising review: "Wow, you wonder if things like this really work and well, I can absolutely confirm it does! First, I was impressed that the package came with two of the devices because I was only expecting one. So there was one for the fitted sheet, and [one for] the flat sheet. Finally, I tried it out, and my sheets not only did NOT wad up, they came out of the dryer feeling fresher, feeling more dry, and unwrinkled! I will be buying a set of these for each of my immediate family members and close friends! What a great gift!" —katy
Get it from Amazon for $18.99.
Check out this Tiktok by @soogia1!
21. A bottle of Poo-Pourri because there is no amount of love that can mask the unpleasant odor coming from the bathroom after you go. Spray this nontoxic blend of essential oils into the bowl to trap odors. Just remember to use it before you go so you can spray it forward.
Here's what my coworker, Natalie Brown, has to say about the product: "Okay, yes, this has been a long-time favorite product at BuzzFeed. But in quarantine, my S.O. and I have moved in together, which means we’ve also started sharing a bathroom on a much more regular basis than before. After a couple of months, it became clear that we needed something that would actually work to cover up poop odor, and STAT. So I turned to this spray-before-you-go essential oil concoction. And yes! It does exactly what it says it does. Thank goodness."
Promising review: "I work in an office full of people. After putting up with their after-lunch-pool-parties for months, I found myself in a Bed Bath and Beyond, and I saw this. They were so expensive there. I went on Amazon, and bought it directly. It smells so good! It's like somewhere between lemons and cleaner. But more lemons than anything chemical. The minute you spray this, the smell permeates the bathroom and it's such a pleasure to hang for longer than normal LOL. Some of my coworkers will even say, "Dude no amount of Poo-Pourri is going to help me." They come out of the bathroom and tell me how surprisingly pleasant of a trip they just had." —Ross B.
Get it from Amazon for $11.27+ (available in 24 scents, nine sizes, and in a two-pack).
Check out this Tiktok by @laurencarnow!