The 30 Stages Of Having A Traumatic Hair Experience
Let's pour one out for hair.
1. So, you think it's time to make a change to your hair.
2. You have a perfect vision of how you want your hair to look.
3. You go to the hairdresser, full of hope and excitement!
4. Which suddenly falls away with each snip.
5. You see that your hair is dropping everywhere around you.
6. This is the point where your dream makeover turns into disaster.
7. You realize you've made a HUGE mistake.
8. Before the shock settles in, you wonder who the fuck told you bangs was a good idea.
9. Actually, you wonder what possessed you to make the worst decision of your life.
10. And you definitely think "OF COURSE this would happen to me."
11. But you grin and bear it, although your soul is basically dead.
12. You're normally a nice person, but you can't help but throw the stylist some fierce shade when you go to pay.
Because this is what you really want to say:
13. You go home and cry about your new "hairstyle" for a couple of days.
14. And cry.
15. And cry some more.
16. Everywhere you go, everyone seems to be rubbing their long, beautiful hair in your face.
Which makes you cry harder.