24 Summer Toys You May Want To Steal From Your Kids
From a giant bubble wand to a shark water slide, IDK who will have more fun with these, kids or parents.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. An ingenious trampoline sprinkler hose that'll install in minutes to turn your yard into a ~thrilling waterpark~ — and spare your weary arms from having to hold the hose to spray the kids for their entire jumping sesh.
2. A giant bubble wands kit to keep kids and their grownups *mesmerized* thanks to the two-handle wand designed to help 'em make the most ~ginormous bubbles~ they've ever seen (My 4-year-old mastered it with a little practice!)
3. A three-in-one sprinkler, splash pad, and wading pool that'll not only have your munchkin *soaking up* their ABCs and animals but will also make you say, "dang, my toddler's living their best life."
4. A shark bath bomb for anyone whose kid is into re-creating the bloody shark attack from Jaws in their tub. Should you be worried? Probably. Will you wish you had bought one for yourself? Absolutely.
5. Or an inflatable shark water slide with a built-in sprayer that attaches to your garden hose to create endless soaktastic fun (literally, reviewers say it kept their kids entertained for *hours*). Your kiddos (or you!) will have a blast flying down the slide ~over and over~, while the tiny tots enjoy splish-splashin' in the shallow end.
6. A pack of flying rings to *up* your game. They're 80% lighter, fly straighter and have a hole in the middle making them easy-to-catch for little or big hands. Oh...and they float in water.
7. Non-toxic Disney Princess nail polishes for when you're in the mood for a mani-pedi date with your little BFF. Because nothing says summer like bright nails.
8. And, if you need matching bling, a Disney Princess necklace activity set with more than 30,000 5-star reviews (!!!) that'll *charm* your mini diva.
9. Crayola glitter sidewalk chalk to entice you and your mini Picasso into doodling your heart out on the sidewalk. When you're done, kick back with some lemonades (or mimosas for you) and admire your masterpiece sparkling in the sun.
10. A classic Little Tikes basketball set that's a *slam dunk* for anyone — from MVP toddlers to all-star parents — who want to improve their hoop skills. Bonus points because you can move the game indoors long after summer's over.
11. A glow-in-the-dark fort building kit for stimulating your future architect's imagination as they engineer igloos, rockets, and castles. It'll also bring out your inner child as you both giggle and scoot into your "secret hiding place."
12. A cork boat craft kit so cute you won't be able to resist building them with your pint-sized sailors and then yelling "Ahoy, matey!" as you race them in the bath, pool or water table.
13. Banzai Bump N Bounce Body Bumpers so you can referee (or participate in!) impromptu sumo battles in your backyard that'll elicit nonstop silliness and laughs.
14. A large inflatable bowling set perfect for ~striking~ up some hilarious competition at birthday parties, barbeques or family game night. The best part? The pins are weighted to save you from sheepishly chasing after one on a windy day.
15. A set of biodegradable blue ocean water beads with a large clamshell scoop for when you just want to bring a slice of beach home to you.
16. A stomp rocket launcher that'll teach the kiddos basic physics (without suspecting it!). They'll have such a *blast* as they jump on the launch pad, countdown to lift off, and watch the rockets soar up to 200 feet high. Even parents will want to get in on the action.
17. A pack of nontoxic, washable and reusable colored chalk powder balls (a safer alternative to paintballs) your whole squad can toss at each other for an *epic color war* that'll take any party to the next level — and those vibrant selfies won't hurt, either.
18. Or a set of eco-friendly reusable water balloons that cut down on waste and just scream "PELT ME." The best part? They're made with a chenille-like yarn so they won't sting on contact.
19. A foam pogo jumper far safer that the good ol' pogo stick with a sturdy foam base to stand on — so your rambunctious tykes can burn off their energy hopping from room to room as you secretly wait your turn.
20. A personalized critter case to accompany you on backyard adventures with your Curious George so you can study fascinating critters up-close — before returning them to their natural habitat.
21. An inflatable full-sized family pool with elephant sprayer that fits two adults and four children. Pssst, it's 100% OK if you and bae want to put them down for a nap and sneak in for a dip pretending you're on a child-free vacation in Bali.
22. A nerf gun with more than 20,000 5-star reviews (!!!) that reviewers say is perfect for declaring war on your kids or, you know, tormenting your spouse...repeatedly.
23. Waterproof Uno cards you can take to the lake, hot tub, pool, beach, park or boat — letting you combine your love for water activities and family card games.
24. An mini worry pet that'll become your, er...I mean your kiddo's sidekick during summer break and will also help calm back- to-school nerves.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.