48 Stocking Stuffers For Kids They'll Truly Love
From nostalgic toys to TikTok faves, find the perfect little prezzie for any age.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
What a year! The holidays are finally here! And while we’re doing our best to make sure the products we feature will arrive in time, shipping times are especially tricky this year, so we suggest shopping as early as you can.
Stock and shipping times can vary depending on where you live, which product you purchase, and more. So order earlier than you think you need to and be sure to double-check the retailers’ websites for shipping information to ensure that your gift will arrive in time for when you need it.
2. A Silly Poopy's Hide & Seek game that involves hiding a fake rainbow-colored poo that says "yoo-hoo" and gives other hysterical clues about it's hiding place. Kids who delight in toilet humor will get a total kick out of this.
3. And a bag Of Reindeer Farts Cotton Candy too epically funny to eat. The best part? 10% of all profits are donated to charities that provide toys for children in need.
4. A rainbow puzzle ball where the end *goal* is to match all eleven balls to their corresponding color rings by pressing and sliding the balls through the open slots. Basically, a heck of a workout for your kids' brains and hands.
5. A pack of Lucky Fortune collectible bracelets that comes with four individually wrapped fortune cookies. Crack 'em open to reveal an adjustable surprise bracelet with a charm and a paper fortune. Who wouldn't feel lucky to find these in their stocking?
6. A hot chocolate bomb that'll take your kiddo's cup of cocoa to to a whole other level of fun. They'll ~explode~ with excitement as they pour hot milk over the bomb and watch it melt to release a yummy cloud of marshmallows into their milk.
7. And a miniature baking set for the aspiring Dominique Ansel in your life. It's true what they say, "good things come in small buttery, gooey, sugary packages."
8. A Tamagotchi because you want to share some ’90s nostalgia with your kiddos but let's be honest you're secretly hoping you'll end up being the one taking care of this needy virtual pet.
9. A screaming goat figurine for teens or fully grown kids who'll think it's absolutely hysterical to express their frustration via this bleating sidekick. Just press the button and it lets out an "AAAHHHHHHHH!"
10. A flying orb with flashing lights that'll float in the air or boomerang back to you leaving everyone in the room asking "what is this sorcery?"
11. Lightsaber chopsticks perfect for the Star Wars fanatics in your life. These emanate a glow that'll turn a sushi or noodle dinner into an out-of-this-galaxy experience.
12. And an itty-bitty Baby Yoda Bluetooth speaker to clip onto their backpack or blast their fave tunes in their room. But don't be fooled — reviewers say what it lacks in size, it makes up for with some serious out-of-this-galaxy sound.
14. And a pack of Melissa & Doug Scratch Art Rainbow Mini Notes, which just might make you shed happy tears as you reminisce about your childhood when nothing was more satisfying than drawing on the surface to reveal the rainbow colors underneath.
15. A Taco Cat Goat Cheese Pizza card game that'll have the whole family in tears from *belly laughing* so hard.
18. A Lego BrickHeadz Nutcracker Building Kit with a cool moveable mouth that'll add all the Christmas feels when you assemble and display these with your kiddos.
19. A four-pack of Bluey & family figures boasting movable arms, legs, and tails that'll have your little one singing the theme song "Mum! Dad! Bingo! Bluey!" all day long.
20. A pack of clear jelly lipsticks with real flowers inside that leave a subtle tint. A luxe gift worthy of every future Insta influencer who keeps getting caught using their parent's expensive makeup.
21. And a pack of s'mores-flavored ChapSticks yummy enough to eat. The only downside is little ones will keep begging for more.
22. A pack of parachute toys ingeniously designed not to tangle despite being tossed excitedly from the top of the stairs or a balcony over and over.
23. A pack of brightly colored stacking cups that'll inexplicably become your babe's fave open-ended toy. Just trust the 60,000 5-star (!!!) reviews and the many, many reviewers who have said "this is the best $4 I've spent on a toy."
24. Goldfish soap for the kid who has been begging for a fish for months. These are just as cute as the real thing and will make tub time ~fin-tastic~.
25. And for the littles, a set of Crayola Scribble Scrubbie pets that can be reused over and over again (unlike one-and-done sets). This will keep budding artists busy coloring the cute pets, scrubbing them, and coloring all over again.
26. A small yet super-cute Baby Shark cube plushie to sing their fave song every time they squeeze it. I mean, which parent wouldn't want to spend the holidays listening to baby shark, doo, doo, doo, doo, doo, doo on repeat? JK!
27. A pack of Smencils aka scented pencils exuding some serious holiday vibes with mint cocoa, candy cane, sugar plum, gingerbread, and snowberry aromas to make homework, dare I say, cheerful.
28. And a bestselling pack of fine-tip pens because you want to give the students on your list the most ~ink-credibly~ smooth writing experience of their life. Plus, reviewers say these don't bleed through paper.
29. A value pack of reusable 500+ puffy stickers that'll keep your toddler engaged for hours (which is nothing short of a miracle, TBH). Plus, they're easy for little ones to peel, stick...and restick all by themselves.
32. World's Smallest Glo Worm, an itty-bitty version of everyone's fave childhood companion that'll make you say "STOP. THIS. CUTENESS" every time you look at it.
33. A nontoxic mermaid makeup set in possibly the most dazzling packaging (hello, sparkly tail). The perfect prezzie for little ones who love glamming up.
34. A pack of Crayola Globbles so your mini tornadoes can run around the house hurling these sticky globs at the wall or ceiling. Don't panic, parents, reviewers say they don't leave a sticky residue.
35. A shark bath bomb for any kid on your list who is into recreating the bloody shark attack from Jaws in their tub. Should you be worried? Probably. Will you wish you had bought one for yourself? Absolutely.
36. A pack of sheet masks in cute animal faces like llama, otter, and panda so they can have a wildly fun spa day with their besties.
38. A pack of Mini Brands mystery balls with five mystery compartments that open up to reveal mini replicas of your fave brands like Kool-Aid, Jell-O, Heinz ketchup and more! I mean, these are literally a TikTok phenomenon with 3 billion+ views and counting.
40. A mini jar of unicorn whipped body butter topped with a hint of glitter that'll not only soak into the skin decadently (no greasy residue!) but will also add a sprinkle of magic dust to anyone's day.
41. The Dimpl, a portable sensory toy simply designed with five vibrant silicone bubbles — yet if the 15,000 5-star (!!!) reviews are to be believed it'll hold your munchkin's attention for a while.
42. A necklace activity set with more than 30,000 5-star reviews (!!!) that'll *charm* any child who would love nothing more than to make fancy jewelry for themselves.
43. A set of glow-in-the-dark dinosaur decals to bring Jurassic Park to life on the walls. Reviewers say they not only glow beautifully in the dark, but are vibrant during the day as well.
44. A pack of Melissa & Doug Take-Along Magnetic Jigsaw Puzzles that'll have Paw Patrol–obsessed kids squealing with delight. It's designed like a book that unfolds and has a carrying handle, making it perfect for travel.
45. A bath bomb with a surprise necklace because fizz + colored bathwater + magical unicorn charm = win.
46. Palm-sized Squishy Little Dumplings with big personalities that are as BFF material as it gets. They come with 50+ reactions, chic accessories, and their legs pop up when you squeeze their cheeks.
47. A Zero mood light just the right amount of ghostly cute to win over fans of The Nightmare Before Christmas.
48. A personalized mask strap to help kiddos keep track of their masks and ensure they don't end up lost on the playground.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.