1. Here’s my recipe for lentil veggie stew, featuring stuff I usually have sitting in my pantry.
2. If you want to add meat, you can dice up some ham and throw it into the pot at any time!
I know this picture isn’t that pretty, but can we just admire my gorgeous cutting board for a second?
3. Here’s the finished product. It might not look that pretty, but trust me: it’s delicious!
Now share your favorite go-to recipe!
- Inside WikiLeaks: A former employee shares what he learned about Julian Assange (including his beef with Hillary Clinton).
- One week into the fight to take back Mosul, expectations for quick success have clashed with the reality of a bloody struggle ahead.
- Less than 24 hours after AT&T announced an $85 billion deal to buy Time Warner, politicians are expressing skepticism and opposition.
- An NFL player paid tribute to Harambe, the gorilla who died at a Cincinnati zoo, on his cleats.