1. Here’s my recipe for lentil veggie stew, featuring stuff I usually have sitting in my pantry.
2. If you want to add meat, you can dice up some ham and throw it into the pot at any time!
I know this picture isn’t that pretty, but can we just admire my gorgeous cutting board for a second?
3. Here’s the finished product. It might not look that pretty, but trust me: it’s delicious!
Now share your favorite go-to recipe!
- ISIS has claimed responsibility for a bombing that killed at least 80 people in Afghanistan Saturday.
- Hillary Clinton made her debut with VP pick Tim Kaine, who dipped into Spanish and spoke on support for immigration reform and gun control.
- The gunman who killed at least 10 people at a Munich, Germany mall was an 18-year-old "obsessed" with mass shootings, police said.