1. Is it a campy late ’90s dark comedy?
(Full disclosure: I love this movie with my entire heart.)
2. Or maybe an over-the-top horror/action movie?
3. Or could it be a cheesy romantic comedy?
Share your guilty pleasure below!
- A state of emergency was declared in Baghdad as protesters breached the fortified "Green Zone," home to most ministries and embassies in the city.
- Daniel J. Berrigan, an American priest and poet famous for leading anti-Vietnam War protests, has died at the age 94.
- U.S. President Barack Obama zinged the media and presidential contenders before dropping the mic at his final White House Correspondents' Dinner 🇺🇸