1. Initial Curiosity
“Hey, is this that stuff I keep hearing about? It’s everywhere!”
2. Further Exploration
“Maybe I’ll try just one bump.”
3. Intense Fixation
“Okay, so this stuff. This stuff. I mean…it’s, like, really really good. Why didn’t I try this before?”
4. Descent Into Paranoia
“YOU BETTER BACK THE FUCK UP THIS IS MY SHIT NOW!”
5. Full-Blown Addiction
“It’s all good, dude. I’m just gonna go stick my face in a big pile of this powder and breathe it like oxygen.”
6. The Younger Generation Suffers, Too
“My big sister said this stuff is awesome.”
- At least 29 people are dead and 166 hurt after explosions outside a stadium in Turkey, the country's interior minister said.
- Trump will reportedly pick ExxonMobil's CEO Rex Tillerson as secretary of state. He has a long history of oil deals with Russia.
- Gen. David Petraeus helped block the autopsy of an Afghan man who died mysteriously in US custody, emails show.
- "Saturday Night Live" revealed Donald Trump's newest pick to lead the Drug Enforcement Agency: Walter White.
Report an Issue
Drag to highlight one or more parts of the screen.
We got your feedback, and we'll follow up with you at
Sadly, an error occured while sending your feedback. Please contact email@example.com to let us know.