1. Do you have a book with a special place in your heart?
2. Is it a light-hearted book that makes you laugh?
3. How about a series so long that by the time you finish the final book, you have to go back and re-read the first one to remember how it all started?
4. Sometimes an author creates a world so interesting you can’t help revisiting time and time again.
5. And let’s face it: a good love story never gets old.
6. Although, sometimes love stories are part of a larger, tragic chapter in history.
7. Maybe you love a classic book that changes meaning as you get older.
8. Cookbooks absolutely count. Surely I’m not the only one who reads this one for fun and inspiration?
So what are the books that you never get tired of? What do you find yourself pulling off the shelf over and over again? Share it (and why you love it so much) in the comments below!
- Donald Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new National Security Adviser, replacing Michael Flynn who resigned last week.
- Famine in South Sudan has left 100,000 people facing starvation and nearly 8 million in need of immediate assistance, UN agencies say.
- Milo Yiannopoulos's book has been canceled after he was accused of defending pedophilia.
- A girl's best friend showed up to her date in a fake mustache to spy on her and it's the definition of friendship goals 😎