1. Do you have a book with a special place in your heart?
2. Is it a light-hearted book that makes you laugh?
3. How about a series so long that by the time you finish the final book, you have to go back and re-read the first one to remember how it all started?
4. Sometimes an author creates a world so interesting you can’t help revisiting time and time again.
5. And let’s face it: a good love story never gets old.
6. Although, sometimes love stories are part of a larger, tragic chapter in history.
7. Maybe you love a classic book that changes meaning as you get older.
8. Cookbooks absolutely count. Surely I’m not the only one who reads this one for fun and inspiration?
So what are the books that you never get tired of? What do you find yourself pulling off the shelf over and over again? Share it (and why you love it so much) in the comments below!
- Donald Trump marveled at how "brilliantly" Hitler seized power during a 2000 visit to a Holocaust museum.
- It's not just you. A massive attack has brought down major sites like Twitter and Spotify for some users in the US.
- At least 26 people have been treated by medics after a chemical incident at London City Airport.
- People are trolling Eric Trump for apparently getting caught putting lemonade in a free water cup at In-N-Out.