1. Getting the roofrack of your large, suburban vehicle stuck in the Waitrose car park.
2. Your friends act like you live on the actual moon and therefore never come over, and you're all like:
Zone 6 isn't the end of the world, guys.
3. You get to live near splendid people like this.
4. When you fall asleep on the Tube, you end up in Cockfosters. When you live in the suburbs and you fall asleep on the train, you could wake up in bloody Glasgow.
5. And when you miss the last train home, you might as well just curl up and die.
6. Because getting a taxi home is basically going to cost as much as your mortgage.
7. You quite often will find dead things in your garden.
(But at least you have a garden. TAKE THAT HIP CITY DWELLERS.)
8. There are so many old people.
Old people are great, but they are unsettling in large numbers.