1. Getting the roofrack of your large, suburban vehicle stuck in the Waitrose car park.
11. There are many young families in the suburbs, but unfortunately these people have large prams and THINK THEY OWN THE PATH.
12. All the kids have scooters!
13. And the adults are on kids’ scooters!
14. AND THERE ARE EVEN OLD LADIES ON SCOOTERS.
17. Unfortunately for you, everyone knows your name. The man at the curry restaurant sends you a Christmas card. The lady from the kebab shop gave you a wedding present.
“Hi I’d like to order a… yes, yes it’s me. Yes the usual. Do you need me postcode – no of course you don’t…”