1. “Seven Nation Army” - Zella Day
2. “I’m Gonna Be (500 Miles)” - Sleeping At Last
3. “Wild Ones” - Peter Davison
4. “Hey Ya” - Obadiah Parker
If you don’t know this one, you should be ashamed of yourself.
5. “Float On” - Ben Lee
6. “Walking On The Moon” - The Infamous Stringdusters
It’s impossible to find a clear audio version of this on YouTube, but it is available on iTunes.
7. “Pumped Up Kicks” - Jake Bruene
8. “Santeria” - Aimee Allen
Everyone has hung this song drunk off their ass at some point.
9. “You’re The One That I Want” - The Lennings
It took me a few minutes to separate John Travolta from this one, but once you do, it’s awesome.
10. “99 Problems” - Hugo
11. “Teenage Dirtbag” - Scala
For all you “Glee” fans out there.
12. “I Knew You Were Trouble” - Goat
Still makes me laugh. Every time.
- Jury deadlocked in trial of Michael Slager, former South Carolina police officer charged with murder in fatal shooting of Walter Scott.
- The US Commission on Civil Rights will visit the campsite where people have protested the Dakota Access Pipeline for months.
- Donald Trump and his supporters have filed lawsuits to stop Jill Stein's vote recount in Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin.
- Mall of America, the largest mall in the country, is hosting its first ever black Santa 🎅🏿