1. “Seven Nation Army” - Zella Day
2. “I’m Gonna Be (500 Miles)” - Sleeping At Last
3. “Wild Ones” - Peter Davison
4. “Hey Ya” - Obadiah Parker
If you don’t know this one, you should be ashamed of yourself.
5. “Float On” - Ben Lee
6. “Walking On The Moon” - The Infamous Stringdusters
It’s impossible to find a clear audio version of this on YouTube, but it is available on iTunes.
7. “Pumped Up Kicks” - Jake Bruene
8. “Santeria” - Aimee Allen
Everyone has hung this song drunk off their ass at some point.
9. “You’re The One That I Want” - The Lennings
It took me a few minutes to separate John Travolta from this one, but once you do, it’s awesome.
10. “99 Problems” - Hugo
11. “Teenage Dirtbag” - Scala
For all you “Glee” fans out there.
12. “I Knew You Were Trouble” - Goat
Still makes me laugh. Every time.
- Immigrants are worried two government memos are laying the groundwork for the deportation force Trump promised on the campaign trail.
- A US federal judge ruled that Texas can't cut Planned Parenthood out of its Medicaid program.
- According to the World Bank, a child born in 2014, on average, will live for more than 71 years.
- A 2-year-old boy lost a race at school after he spotted his dad and ran to hug him instead of crossing the finish line 👦💨💞