1. Before you went you told your parents you were going to Palma Nova.
2. Lads in novelty t-shirts were inevitably on your plane.
3. You'd lovingly nicknamed your hotel before even arriving.
4. In the day time you hired a pedalo and took photos like you were on a yacht.
5. You were approached by promoters wherever you went and got talked in to buying tickets to a "VIP" bar crawl, paint party or boat party.
6. If you were in a particular holiday mood you'd get yourself a braid.
7. You started prinking really early, even though you honestly didn't need to.
8. Once you got to the strip you were approached by 10000000 promoters saying "Alright gals, where you going tonight?".
9. After scouring the strip, and trying to dodge promoters, you settled on a €5 deal that contained cocktails, shots and "champagne".
10. Then obviously you had to take photos drinking those drinks, even though they were vile.
11. Everyone was on a quad bike.
12. You bought your friends some plastic tat and had a mini photoshoot with it.
It was well worth the €1.