1. Reading into the album covers to try and find out who was with who.
2. But wait, Bradley and Hannah are holding hands in this one!
3. Being seven- years-old and really wanting to relate to this emotional rollercoaster.
4. Loving Bradley because he was the clown of the group.
5. Desperately needing the boots in the "Never Had A Dream Come True" Video.
6. Having to pose with your thumbs through your belt loops, even though it was kind of uncomfortable.
7. Getting bought clothes that fit when you wanted them to be as baggy as Jon's.
Your combat trousers didn't look right unless you were drowning in them.
8. And realising your Tammy Girl wardrobe couldn't match up to Tina's.
She was queen of the baker boy hats.
9. Never having just the right pair of dark wash baggy jeans.
10. Not being allowed to improvise with scarves so you couldn't look like your idols.
11. Being told you couldn't audition for S Club Juniors even though knew you you'd be the perfect fit.
12. Always missing one copy of the S Club Style magazine.
13. Needing everything branded S Club so your friends knew you were a true fan.
14. Having to sing "hoochie mamas show your nanas" very quietly so you wouldn't get told off.
15. Knowing the dolls looked nothing like your fave but wanting them anyway.
16. Knowing you'd never have moves like Jon.
17. Because no matter how much you tried, you could never perfect this move.
18. And you could never get Tina's dance right.
19. Always wondering exactly what Rachel's "thing" was.
20. Truly knowing you were two in a million but not knowing who the other person was.
21. Never quite drawing the S the right way around when doing the dance.
22. Having to run home from school to watch your faves get into shenanigans in America.
You lived for when they broke out in song.