Response to What Should People Know About Vitiligo?:
I was recently diagnosed after I noticed spots on my arms, lips, and face getting larger and the reaction I have recieved from those around me has been pretty shitty. “You’re on the paler side so you can barely tell, other people have it much worse!” “Those just look like burn scars, let it go.” “Just wear lipstick to hid it.” I wish people knew that those with lighter skin tones can still have vitiligo, and although it may not be as noticeable, it still severely messes with your self confidence.
- cassandral4 "This Man Got Stupidly Hot After He Sp..."
- cassandral4 "21 Reasons Miles Teller Should Be You..."
- cassandral4 "22 Messages For Creationists From Peo..."
- cassandral4 "Start Crying, Because The Official Tr..."
- cassandral4 "7 Sexy Things Guys Do Without Realizi..."
- cassandral4 "25 Times Anna Kendrick Was Painfully ..."