1. You always check the walls in between train platforms.
2. You know which House you are in and are very protective of it.
3. You use the terminology without thinking about it.
4. You always try to have conversations with snakes.
5. You've thought about getting a pet owl.
6. Chopsticks are always wands.
7. You want a cupboard under your stairs.
8. Diaries and pre-owned books seem a bit suspicious.
9. You can breeze through novels.
10. You don't understand people who don't like Harry Potter.
11. You always have a backup Halloween costume.
12. You still make it to the midnight premieres.
13. You get immediate tears every time you hear the theme song.
14. J.K. Rowling feels like a member of the family.
15. You can't wait to introduce the magic to a younger generation.
16. Universal's Harry Potter World feels like coming home.
17. And you're still waiting for your Hogwarts letter.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!