Gold, silver, and platinum bands are beautiful, classic symbols of commitment — but what if you can't wear one on the job? Maybe you can't have anything conductive, or need something that won't burn your finger when exposed to high heat, or a ring that won't mangle your finger if you're in an accident. Make sure you find out specifically what's safe to wear, but one of these bands could be exactly the material you're looking for to show your commitment.
1. QALO Silicone Band
2. SafeRingz Silicone Band
3. Black Tungsten Band
4. Comfort Fit Wedding Ring in White Tungsten Carbide
5. Comfort Fit Hammered Tungsten Band
6. Simple Black Tungsten Band
7. Handcrafted Tungsten Band
8. Bourbon Barrel Stave Oak and Black Ceramic Wooden Ring
9. Ebony Wood Band
10. Black Zirconium and Cocobolo Wooden Ring
11. Bentwood Carbon Fiber and Zebra Wood Wedding Band
12. Ebony and Crushed Stone Meteorite Band
Tattoos or necklaces can be great options if you can't wear a wedding band at all. A tattoo is a subtle — or not so subtle, whichever you prefer — way of showing your commitment. Necklaces can be the perfect way to display your devotion if you can't wear a band or don't want to get inked.