1. Proudly wearing your lanyard and ID all over campus.
7. Sitting in the front row on the first day of class.
10. Constantly locking yourself out of your dorm room.
13. Buying all of the recommended course materials for ALL of your classes.
15. Getting sloppy at house parties.
18. Inviting someone to stay the night in your twin-size bed.
19. Forgetting to log out of library computers.
- A 25-year-old has been identified as the suspected drunk driver who drove a truck into a crowd at Mardi Gras and injured over a dozen.
- Actor Bill Paxton has died at 61. He starred in classic films including "Twister," "Titanic," "Big Love," and "Aliens."
- The Nokia brick phone is making a comeback — reimagined with a colored screen, but the game Snake hasn't gone anywhere 🐍📲
- Tonight at 8:30pm ET, BuzzFeed is celebrating the biggest night in Hollywood, the Oscars, with a live show and tipsy game of bingo 🏆🍹