1. Proudly wearing your lanyard and ID all over campus.
7. Sitting in the front row on the first day of class.
10. Constantly locking yourself out of your dorm room.
13. Buying all of the recommended course materials for ALL of your classes.
15. Getting sloppy at house parties.
18. Inviting someone to stay the night in your twin-size bed.
19. Forgetting to log out of library computers.
- Barack Obama became the first sitting U.S. president to visit the site of the atomic bombing in Hiroshima, Japan. The "memory of August 6, 1945 must never fade."
- A Silicon Valley college faked grades, dodged immigration authorities, and made a fortune, BuzzFeed News has found 💰🎓
- Twenty-three athletes who competed in the 2012 Olympic Games in London have failed retrospective doping tests, officials say.