5. Don’t forget to try and take pictures with a Polaroid.
Because there’s nothing better than the false hope of thinking shaking a polaroid would make it develop faster. You can find them on eBay, Urban Outfitters, or your local craft store.
6. Use VHS tapes as risers.
You can find these at garage sales or even thrift stores. Just use a paintbrush to spread glue along the sides, then sprinkle glitter on top. If you can’t find those coveted orange Nickelodeon tapes, glue your shame away with orange glitter.
16. The Nickelodeon Slime Cake
THE NICKELODEON SLIME CAKE found in the original Nickelodeon magazine can still be made. Fulfill your childhood dream by finally baking the slime cake. Now, you don’t have to ask your mom’s permission first. See the full recipe here.
25. Grab some scrunchies, neon colors, and denim to rock the signature ’90s look.
27. Throw on all your preppy clothes and be Cher from Clueless. Be sure to find your Dionne.
28. Get some flannel, tees, and trucker hats to be Garth and Wayne.
Party time! Excellent!
29. … Or you could go all out like Katy Perry.
Your goal as Daria is to never smile the whole night, and as Jane you’ve got to be at the top of your sarcasm game.
Now keep calm and party on, dudes.
- Kim Jong Nam, the half-brother of North Korea's leader, was killed with a chemical weapon last week at an airport in Malaysia.
- Caitlyn Jenner told President Trump his administration's rollback of protections for transgender kids was a "disaster" 😳
- Uber's CEO met with more than 100 female engineers on Thursday to discuss sexism and harassment allegations at the company.
- Beyoncé is backing out of Coachella under doctors' advice. But she plans to headline the festival again in 2018 😭🐝