Response to How Romantic Was Your Proposal?:
I actually proposed to my husband. I painted a plate at a pottery shop that said “will you marry me” on it, and originally was going to serve him dinner on it, but a few day long power outage spoiled that plan. I ended up just giving him the plate and pulled out the ring I got him, and he was totally surprised and speechless
At a scifi convention recently, my dad had a booth for a book he wrote and we were tweeting celebs we knew would be there on the off chance they’d see it and swing by. Sure enough Leah Cairns stopped by the booth, chatted with us for a bit, mentioned the tweets, and asked for a few copies of the book in exchange for photos and autographs! She even tweeted about meeting us. It was so great that she was super sweet and down to earth and supportive of people trying to make it in a business new to them!
Response to Tell Us All About Why You Waited To Have Sex:
I didn’t have sex for the first time until I was 19. My mom was a teen mom, my grandma was a teen mom, and my best friend in high school was pregnant. I saw how easy it was to get pregnant on accident and decided I wasn’t going to have sex until I had a job, was financially stable, and emotionally able to handle a baby or any other consequences that could happen as a result of sex.
- caitlind19 "21 Pictures That Prove 2015 Was The Y..."
- caitlind19 "16 Things Dermatologists Want You To ..."
Right after the first Harry Potter movie came out, I decided I needed to prepare for when I could try out for Quidditch. I tied the kitchen broom to a rope in a tree in the backyard and tried to fly. The broom fell apart and I ended up degloving my finger on the metal that was under the plastic casing of the broom
When I was 9 or 10, my mom picked me up from a sleepover at a friends house because I had to go to the eye doctor. My friends mom had made these really great waffles for breakfast and I ate way more than I should have. When we were scheduling a follow up appointment i threw up everywhere. All over the desk and receptionist, the floor, and myself. I was so embarrassed and couldn’t stop throwing up.
Response to Show Us Your Disney-Inspired Tattoos!:
http://caitlineverlasting.tumblr.com/image/86053448909 My Tangled inspired watercolor tattoo.
- caitlind19 "Meet Matilda, The Cat With Alien Eyes..."
Response to Tell Us Your Patronus And We’ll Illustrate It:
Grumpy cat, obvs.
- caitlind19 "75 Thoughts Every Runner Has While Ou..."
- caitlind19 "19 Reasons You Should Be Glad You Are..."
- caitlind19 "Kristen Bell Sang "Do You Want To Bui..."
- caitlind19 "25 Things They Altered For TV In &ldq..."
- caitlind19 "22 Things You Can Do During "The Game..."
- caitlind19 "The Way This Baby Pronounces "Thank Y..."
- caitlind19 "Questions Girls With Tattoos Are Tire..."
- caitlind19 "55 Toys And Games That Will Make '..."