We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A set of bubble water glasses to upgrade your drinkware so anything you drink makes you feel a little fancy (even if you're just drinking oat milk).
4. And, a pack of bamboo toilet paper complete with a patterned wrapping that'll make you want to display your rolls instead of hiding them under the sink or in the hallway closet.
5. A 10-piece makeup brush set reviewers say are super soft and beautiful with iridescent colors that look like something you'd find on Ariel's bathroom counter.
6. Or, a 15-piece marbled makeup brush set for enthusiasts who need a few extra brushes in their application routine. The marble design on these brushes is almost too pretty to use. Let's just stare at them for a while 🤩.
7. A jelly flower lipstick made with vitamin E and jojoba seed oil that'll keep your lips moisturized and looking just as beautiful as the lipstick itself.
8. A wine decanter that'll elevate your end-of-the-day glass of wine by making its flavor stronger, and more bold so it tastes way more expensive than it actually is.
9. An acrylic wall calendar, a must-have for anyone who needs a visual reminder of the tasks they need to complete throughout the day. It would look great in your office tbh.
10. A cropped turtleneck featuring thumbholes and buttons down the sides that let the room know you refuse to let winter cold stop your style. Now werk 👏🏽 werk 👏🏽 werk 👏🏽 werk.
11. A basket caddy because some shower caddies are so ugly you're happy no one else has to look at them. But this little bathroom organizer adds a sophistication to your bathroom that you'll be happy to display.
12. A pack of rose gold, (yes honey, ROSE GOLD!) ballpoint pens that just might make you actually want to work just so you can use them. But don't quote me.
13. A gold watering can and mister, a dual purpose purchase that you and your plants will enjoy. When you're not using them to water or mist your plants, you can leave them out as part of your room decor.
Promising review: "This watering can is so easy to use, and it holds a lot more water than you would think by the size. I also love the cap that comes on the end of the spout — a great way to avoid spills!! Appreciate the pretty mister that comes with it, too. Both look very nice on the shelf where I house my plants in front of a window." —MC Phillips
Get it from Amazon for $24.99+ (available in four colors).
15. A beautiful patterned reusable heating pad perfect for end-of-day relaxation. Just pop it into the microwave at 15-second intervals until it arrives at your desired temperature to melt away the tech neck.
16. A Billie razor that'll leave your body feeling silky smooth for the times that you want to shave. It's a pretty bathroom accessory for the times you don't.
17. A speckled silicone freezing tray that'll make meal prep that much easier by helping you separate your soups or pasta sauces in perfect 1-cup compartments.
18. A washable sponge with bold designs that'll bring a little fun to your kitchen. If you're making more eco-friendly changes in your household, this sponge could be a great addition. Just pop it in the washing machine or dishwasher and it's ready to reuse again.
19. A pair of ceramic vases to display those gorgeous flowers you're sure to get on your special day.
20. A pack of velvet scrunchies for all hair types that can be both a scrunchy or a bracelet. There are 45 pieces in this set so you can switch your scrunchy every day in the month without repeating. One pack of scrunchies to rule them all.
21. A pack of luxury shower steamers that'll turn every shower into a day at the spa, and you definitely deserve a spa day on your birthday.
22. A hexagon crystal phone grip cap because your phone deserves to be laced with the finest accessories, too.
23. A splurge-worthy salt and pepper shaker set that looks like a piece of modern art that you might see in a museum, but can also season your food.
24. A tea mug complete with an infuser and lid — everything you need to keep you warm and cozy as winter continues to brew.
25. A glass teapot and blooming tea set with a glass infuser making it the perfect pot for loose teas. And, even better, it's microwave- and stove top-safe!
26. An embossed rolling pin to make your next batch of cookies look super fancy sitting out on the table.
27. A beeeaaautiful resin comb handmade with pressed flowers and foil that if nothing else, would you look amazing on your vintage mirror catch all tray that rests atop your vanity.
28. A cutlery set in matte black and gold to upgrade your everyday silverware and dining table decor. Maybe you'll even set the table before dinner.
29. A set of silky-soft satin pillowcases designed to help your hair maintain moisture and keep your skin from breaking out.
30. A matte-finish toilet brush in case you're looking for a sexy cleaning brush for your commode. Can chores be sexy? Looks like they can.
31. An attractive 2-in-1 pet feeder that's easily one of the most stylist feeders I've ever seen. And thanks to a 360-degree design, it can nestle into corners and up against walls to room in smaller spaces.
32. A chew toy set in case your dog likes toys but also wants to make the fashion. The bundle includes three great toys that'll be a hit during your next trip to the park: triangle tug, twist toss, and bolt bite.
33. A super cute reusable water bottle with little time markers along the bottle so you'll remember to keep up with your hydration throughout the day.
34. A sleek tongue scraper that'll make you say, "Aaaah" and "Awww," both of which will make it easier to scrape your tongue.
35. A crystal table lamp to bring a calming ambience to your sanctuary. It'll blend well in any room, table, desk, or shelf. Your guests will wonder how you can afford such luxuries.
The reviews used in this post have been edited for length and clarity.