26 Products That Work So Well It’s Almost Ridiculous
Because, why spend the cash if they don't actually work.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A mattress vacuum because dust, dander and dust mites collect and build up in your mattress overtime. After one use, you'll be shocked, I repeat ~shocked~ at what you've been sleeping on this entire time.
2. A Bissell air purifier in case you were completely shook by what came out of your mattress and are on a mission to get everything as clean as possible, including the air. This purifier has HEPA and carbon filters that can clear your bedroom or large room of allergens, pet dander, dust, pollen, smoke, and odors. It's also quiet so it won't keep you up all night while its working.
3. A dog DNA kit to find out the history of your newly adopted runt. Maybe the results will inspire you to adopt another pet from the same breed so they'll have some family.
4. A eucalyptus lavender pouch that'll add aromatherapy goodness to your routine shower and open your sinuses and lungs to reduce the symptoms of allergies. And its cute little pouch makes it easy to carry to and from the showers.
5. A running tank complete with padding for lightweight support during your morning yoga routine, running errands, or lounging on the couch.
6. A bamboo mason bee house so you can attract these tiny buzzers to your garden in a gentle and safe way. Pollinators are so important to the environment and placing this house in your pollinator garden will help to fight the decline in bees. Save the bees!
7. An Oral-B Genius X Limited electric toothbrush with the power to remove 500% more plaque than other toothbrushes. Is that even real math?! 🤯
8. A 16-piece set of Rubbermaid Brilliance Food Containers to tackle your weekly meal prep and with enough empty containers left over to leave a few in the car for taking home leftovers after an impromptu visits to the parents' house.
10. A compact Dash stand mixer perfect for rekindling your love of baking or finally working up the nerve to attempt that Pinterest recipe for a spicy dip.
11. A fizzing Johnny Drops because sharing a communal space can get really messy really fast. You can just ~drop~ this in the toilet to help keep things tidy.
12. A Furbo camera for pet owners who want help keeping an eye on their pet while they're gone at work or out running errands. You can monitor your pet from your smart device, and toss your pet a treat to give them a little reminder that you're not too far away.
13. A Kindle Paperwhite that college students say not only has an enormous amount of battery life, but also lightens the load of their bag by allowing them to read ePub and PDF versions of their textbooks (which are also much cheaper than the physical versions). Reviewers also say it helps reduce eye strain and fatigue.
14. A Stasher bag for a reusable solution to using traditional sandwich bags. They cut down on waste as well as cost since you can use them over and over. They come in a variety of colors and sizes which also make for a visually appealing storage solution, too.
15. An adorably tiny hanging diffuser to jazz up the inside of your car with dainty decor that can also cover up the smell of that one random fry you haven't been able to find but the odor lets you know it's always there.
16. A nifty shelving unit so you can easily access your fave water bottles without having to search for them amongst the sea of dishes in the cabinet.
17. A multipurpose drying rack perfect for homes with little to no counter space. This drying rack can also be used for additional counter space when it's not drying dishes or as a trivet mat. It rolls up small enough to store in a drawer, too.
18. A easily-washable drip catcher to fit around your kitchen sink and catch all the water that splashes up while washing dishes.
19. A handmade 3D-style face mask ideal for glasses wearers who have yet to find a mask they can wear that won't fog up their glasses.
20. An electric pressure washer that'll quite l-i-t-e-r-a-l-l-y transform your walls, fences, porch steps, and more. Quite 👏🏽 literally 👏🏽.
21. A bathtub caddy for the ultimate bath experience. This bathroom caddy will adjust to your tub and has spaces for all your bathtub essentials, including a space for your tablet or book, wine glass, and snacks — your bathtime, your way.
22. A tiny toenail brace that'll act like a spring to help straighten your nail. The pain should start to subside within three days, and a few months later, your nail should be back to normal.
23. A percussion massage gun reviewers say miraculously helped to reduce their back and shoulder pain and help relax their tight muscles and reduce inflammation.
24. A Stila mascara that'll make those peepers ✨pop✨ and your eyes look brighter, while gifting volume and length to your lashes.
25. A bed-sized cooling bamboo blanket because I'm totally one of those people who has to sleep with a blanket but can't sleep with a blanket because I'm too hot, yet I can only sleep with a blanket. If this is also your problem, then these cooling bamboo blankets will be a welcomed addition to your lifestyle.
Promising review: "I was skeptical but thought it was worth a try as I wake up every night sweating and uncomfortable. I like more than a sheet on but was looking for something lightweight...this is it!!! I absolutely LOVE it. My only regret is that I didn't order this sooner. I have not had a hot flash since I ordered it. It's very soft and light and just perfect ♥" —Suzi
Get it from Amazon for $25.99+ (available in five sizes and 14 colors).
26. An 8-quart 11-in-1 Instant Pot that AIR FRIES ready to become the one kitchen gadget you can't live without. Pretty much everything you want to do in your kitchen, you'll be able to to do with this Instant Pot. Air fry, roast, bake, dehydrate, slow cook, steam, sauté and more!
Promising review: "What else can you say about this product? It will replace three appliances that I use on a regular basis — rice cooker, air fryer, and pressure cooker. That's important to me because at this point kitchen space is at a premium. The packaging is great, the instructions are very clear and well written and it works very well. The first use was to make chicken bone broth using the pressure cooker feature. It worked flawlessly. Two hour cook time. 10 min prep, 30 min to cool off. Three hours later I had homemade bone broth in the refrigerator. And the whole house didn't smell for 24 hours like it would with an open pot method. Anyway, the instant pot is a huge kitchen innovation IMO. Just get one, and use it." —Josh Brainard
Get it from Amazon for $199.95.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.