32 Etsy Items That'll Make Your Bedroom More Unique Than Anyone Else's
From a Minecraft light switch to a Sade throw pillow 👀
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. An *ingenius* bamboo floating bedside table so you can keep essentials like your phone, remote, and a book within arm's reach, even if you don't have space for a nightstand.
2. Or, a floating nightstand to mount to your wall if you'd like a liiittle more storage space without using up precious floor real estate.
3. A sleek neon cat lamp that's equal parts functional and ~artsy~ (and will look super cute on your desk!).
4. A truly jaw-dropping wizard alley-themed book nook everyone who enters your bedroom will immediately want to purchase for themselves. That ✨lighting ✨ though!
5. A boho-inspired colorblock decal for anyone who wants to zhuzh up their blank canvas of a wall without having to deal with screws and nails. It's also perfect for renters, since it can be removed without damaging paint!
6. An organic soy wax cube bubble candle you almost won't want to light because it's so pretty (but you should, because it'll make your room smell like flowers, coconuts, and peaches).
8. And, some fantastical mushroom string lights that put the "fun" in "fungi." You'll feel like Alice In Wonderland, minus the creepy cat.
9. A Minecraft-inspired light switch plate for any gamer who wants to bring some of the game's blocky aesthetic into their real-world space.
10. A completely customizable French chair you can have decked out with your choice of fabric and paint colors for a piece that's 100% uniquely yours.
11. A set of five honeycomb-style hexagon shelves for storing and displaying all of those lovely little trinkets you've collected over the years. It's not hoarding if it's decorative, right?
12. Or, this hexagon shelf if you're short on wall space but still want a lovely home for small items like crystals and plants.
13. An embroidered Sade throw pillow that'll make your bed just as inviting as the singer's smooth (operator) voice.
15. An adorable mod table lamp, because the perfect mood lighting is essential for making any space one that you'll love spending time in.
16. Some aromatherapy tea light candles filled with crystals — yes, *those* types of crystals — to channel some positive vibes. Plus, they're just so gorgeous, you'll want some in every corner of your room.
17. A beautiful oak and brass jewelry holder that'll actually make you excited to put your jewelry away neatly, as opposed to it existing as one big tangled mass on your dresser. Those little hooks at the bottom! 😍
18. A stunning dried wildflower bouquet for anyone who's ever dreamed of decorating their room with a floral aesthetic, minus the maintenance required by live plants.
19. A customizable music box to help you drift off to sleep by playing the song of your choice (there are 85 options to choose from!).
21. A 100% hand-blown purse-shaped vase inspired by Japanese cherry blossoms to add a bit of whimsy to your dresser.
22. A string of metallic moon phase garland for a simple but chic way to liven up those bare walls that are just *begging* for some decor.
23. A set of three calming coastal digital prints that'll conjure up visions of nature and help you forget about your loud neighbors (at least for a little while).
24. A genius T-shirt roll holder so you'll never have to mess up your drawers digging for the tee that's at the bottom of the pile. It holds 16 rolled-up shirts with its stretchy loop compartments, though it's also great for storing things like paper towels and crafting supplies!
25. A creepy "instant window" wall decal for anyone who believes Halloween is a personality — specifically, their own. Choose from a sinister moon, graveyard, prowler, or even the Grimm Reaper! 😈
26. A fun zodiac print so you can proudly display your astrological traits right on your wall — the *positive* ones, at least!
27. A handcarved walnut bud vase that's just the right size for a single dainty flower — perfect for sprucing up your nightstand!
28. A personalized wooden LED alarm clock you can customize with any photo and/or text you'd like — choose wisely, it's the first thing you'll see when you wake up!
30. A fun coconut wax candle created with your favorite BTS member in mind. I mean, who wouldn't want their room to smell like their favorite boyband?
31. Some "stellar" constellation decals for anyone with wallpaper commitment issues — you'll even get an extra decal to practice applying with!
32. An otherworldly room spray you'll want to spritz on your bedding, pillows, carpet — pretty much everything in your bedroom to make it smell downright dreamy. These sprays are packaged in gorgeous glass bottles, are nontoxic, and come in scents like Clementine Lavender and Rosemary Sea Salt.
Reviews in this post have been edited for length and clarity.