21 Small Business Subscriptions You Can Still Gift At The Last Minute
Let's hear it for the gift that *literally* keeps on giving. 🎁
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A Plant of the Month Club subscription to give to the person on your list who thinks hugging trees > hugging people.
2. A Fly By Jing Sichuan chili crisp subscription, since it's sure to become their favorite condiment and they'll certainly want to re-up as soon as they consume the first jar.
3. A Spiffy Socks subscription for your friend who has a habit of buying new pairs to avoid doing laundry. These come in fun designs, and are made from super soft and odor-repelling bamboo fiber.
4. A Simple Loose Leaf Tea subscription they can cozy up with whenever nothing but a soothing hot bev will do. Choose from herbal, black, or green teas, or get a little frisky with a variety!
5. A Mix Box by Homemade Bakers so they'll be able to flex their pastry-making muscles even after the holidays are over. Just make sure they know that by receiving this gift they're legally obligated to share whatever they bake with you (past recipes include caramel snickerdoodles and cranberry white chocolate blondies).
6. A handmade soap subscription that'll make bath time all the more enjoyable. These lovely soaps are dyed using natural clays and botanicals, and each bar is drizzled with honey for a silky smooth feel.
7. A Tokyo Treat subscription for anyone who considers snacking a personality. As a huge fan of Japanese KitKats, I highly endorse this gift.
8. A Wickbox candle subscription you can customize based on their favorite scents, because, real talk: there's no such thing as having too many candles.
9. A Sticker of the Month subscription that might just make them go out and buy a Trapper Keeper to stick them on. In all seriousness, these stained glass-inspired stickers are next-level, and any fun-loving adult would be thrilled to receive them.
10. A Brightland olive oil subscription they can use to elevate practically any dish they make at home to restaurant-quality — plus, the gorgeous bottles will look great in their kitchen. They'll kick things off with Brightland's bestseller, The Duo, which includes their popular Awake and Alive olive oils.
11. A SinglesSwag subscription box for your blissfully unattached friend who knows that the secret of life is having one's own bed to sprawl out on. P.S. It's also the bestselling box on Cratejoy!
12. A Bean & Bean coffee subscription to keep 'em caffeinated for months. The USDA organic, fair trade, and direct trade beans are freshly roasted prior to being shipped, so they'll enjoy a quality cup every time.
13. A Stitch of the Month embroidery subscription that's perrrfect for that person on your list whose favorite American Girl doll is Samantha (or, your friend who casually mentioned wanting to learn how to sew). Each month they'll receive a new sampler featuring different types of stitches they can master, so you can basically expect a hand-knit sweater in return.
14. A Shaker & Spoon Cocktail Club subscription to give them some inspiration for what to make with all of those bottles just sitting in their liquor cabinet. Every month they'll receive three new recipes and the ingredients needed to make four servings of each one (sans alcohol), so you'd better hope they invite you over for a happy hour.
15. A Paper Bee Monthly Subscription Box filled with stationery, greeting cards, and notepads for the person who thinks handwritten letters are far superior to emails. They'll send you a super cute thank you note for your A+ gifting skills!
16. A Finders Seekers Mystery Game subscription that'll keep any puzzle lover on their toes. Each puzzle is based in a different city, and provides 2-4 hours of mystery-solving fun for ages 10+ — and, it even comes with an escape room challenge!
17. A Hive Life Bee Box subscription to show them just how sweet you think they are. Each box comes with a jar of seasonal honey, beeswax candles, and other assorted gifts for a total of five items each month.
18. A *mystery* subscription box for your unpredictable friend who delights in spontaneity and surprises. Each box centers around a different theme and includes a plethora of fun crafting accessories — past themes have included everything from astronomy (pictured) to animals!
19. An Earrings of the Month Club subscription to keep their accessory collection at the top of its game. They'll receive not one, but TWO pairs of themed handmade earrings each month!
20. A Cosmic Crystal Box subscription that'll make them look forward to a little sparkle every month. They'll receive either one large crystal or an assortment of smaller ones in every box, along with information about each.
21. A Fruit For Thought subscription box to let them know you think they're peachy keen and the apple of your eye. This adorable box is curated with a different fruit in mind each month, and contains items like stationery, bath and beauty products, snacks, jewelry, and any other accessories that seem ripe for the picking.
Reviews in this post have been edited for length and clarity.