We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A succulent subscription box to give to the nature-loving mom who thinks hugging trees > hugging people (except for you, of course!).
What they'll get: Each month they'll get a new 3-4 inch succulent, along with a cute pot, rocks or moss for dressing, soil, and care instructions, plus a small surprise gift!
Soleil Succulents is based in Escondido, California, and their boxes will convince just about anyone that they can, in fact, keep a plant alive.
Promising review: "I bought a three-month subscription and a single box to give to my mom for her birthday. Danica was super helpful and responsive and made sure that I received the single package in time for my mom's birthday — my mom really loved her gift and is looking forward to her subscription. And I was so happy I bought a subscription for myself to get through the winter! Thank you!" —Kimberly Whitworth
Get a gift subscription from Soleil Succulents on Etsy: a 1-month for $30, a 3-month for $120, or a 6-month for $270 (multiple month options include shipping costs). You can also choose to include a personalized message at no additional cost!
2. A Mix Box by Homemade Bakers, because while, yes, giving pre-made sweets on Mother's Day might be more traditional, this will let them flex their pastry-making muscles so they can enjoy delicious desserts all year long. Just make sure they know that by receiving this gift they're legally obligated to share whatever they bake with you (past recipes include chocolate cherry-filled cupcakes and cranberry white chocolate blondies) 😋
3. A Brightland olive oil subscription your aspiring chef mom can use to elevate practically any dish they make at home to restaurant-quality. Plus, the gorgeous bottles will look great in their kitchen. They'll kick things off with Brightland's bestseller, The Duo, which includes their popular Awake and Alive olive oils.
4. A Cosmic Crystal Box subscription that'll make them look forward to a little sparkle every month. They'll receive either one large crystal or an assortment of smaller ones in every box, along with information about each.
5. A Paper Bee Monthly Subscription Box filled with stationery, greeting cards, and notepads for the mom who thinks handwritten letters are far superior to emails. Old school, we love to see it!
6. A Fly By Jing Sichuan chili crisp subscription to *spice up* their life. It's sure to become their favorite condiment, and they'll certainly want to re-up as soon as they consume the first jar.
7. A Tea & Tales Book of the Month subscription for the mom who loves curling up with a good fantasy novel and hot cup of tea.
What they'll get: Each month they'll be sent a fantasy novel, a speciality tea, and other goodies related to the theme of the book (like stickers and snacks!).
Bohemian Tea Peddler is based in Madras, OR and curates delicious tea blends in addition to making fun self-care products.
Promising review: "I am so excited about this subscription box! Books and tea are two of my favorite things, so this really is perfect. And the sticker is gorgeous! Absolutely my favorite shop on Etsy, I keep coming back for more." —samanthamcleanhaas
Get a gift subscription from Bohemian Tea Peddler on Etsy for $22+/month (available in paperback or hardcover, and with the option to add chocolate!). You can also add a gift message, and gift wrapping is available for a small additional fee. Be sure to note how long you'd like the subscription to last when placing your order.
8. A Finders Seekers Mystery Game subscription that'll keep any puzzle lover on their toes. Each puzzle is based in a different city, and provides two to four hours of mystery-solving fun for ages 10+ — and, it even comes with an escape room challenge!
9. A Bean & Bean coffee subscription to keep mom caffeinated for months. The USDA organic, fair trade, and direct trade beans are freshly roasted prior to being shipped, so they'll enjoy a quality cup every time.
10. A Wickbox candle subscription you can customize based on their favorite scents, because, real talk: there's no such thing as having too many candles. Plus, it'll show them how much you actually do pay attention to what they like!
11. A handmade soap subscription that'll make mom's bath time all the more enjoyable, because they deserve some R&R! These lovely soaps are dyed using natural clays and botanicals, and each bar is drizzled with honey for a silky smooth feel.
12. A Shaker & Spoon Cocktail Club subscription to give them some inspiration for what to make with all of those bottles just sitting in their liquor cabinet. Every month they'll receive three new recipes and the ingredients needed to make four servings of each one (sans alcohol), so you'd better hope they have you over for a happy hour.
13. A Tokyo Treat subscription, because your mom wholeheartedly considers snacking a personality, specifically, theirs (the fruit doesn't fall far from the tree, amirite?). As a huge fan of Japanese KitKats, I highly endorse this gift.
14. A wine subscription so they'll be able to try new bottles that were hand-selected to suit their vino preferences. Cheers to that!
What they'll get: Each month they'll receive three different bottles hand-selected to suit their taste.
He Wines, She Dines specializes in curating unique, high-end wines to please a wide range of palates.
Promising review: "I love getting this box every month. They send a handwritten card that assures me that the wines are selected especially for me. It's a great overall experience and I love the little notecards that explain a bit about each wine. I get super excited each month when I see the subscription has renewed, and can't wait to see what's coming!" —Marissa A.
Get a gift subscription from He Wines, She Dines on Cratejoy for $50/month (available in 1-, 3-, 6-, and 12-month options). You can also select "Give As A Gift" to send your recipient an email with a personalized message to claim their gift, as well as specify the date the email is sent.
15. A *mystery* subscription box for the unpredictable mom who delights in spontaneity and surprises. Each box centers around a different theme and includes a plethora of fun crafting accessories — past themes have included everything from astronomy (pictured) to animals!
16. A Simple Loose Leaf Tea subscription they can cozy up with whenever they want to wind down with a soothing, hot bev. Choose from herbal, black, or green teas, or get a little frisky with a variety!
17. A Hive Life Bee Box subscription to show your mom just how sweet you think they are. Each box comes with a jar of seasonal honey, beeswax candles, and other assorted gifts for a total of five items each month.
18. A Kernel Crate subscription that'll literally have their taste buds poppin'. After all, moms who identify as adventurous eaters should get to try apple pie-flavored popcorn at least once in their lives.
What they'll get: Each month they'll be treated to three unique popcorn flavors, like BBQ bacon, strawberry lemonade, cinnamon roll, and even pickle!
Kernel Crate is based in Fresno, California, and their wildly inventive popcorn varieties prove that the limit does not, in fact, exist!
Promising review: "It is always such a joy to get my box of popcorn in for the month! My parents and I have movie nights when I come to visit them, and this subscription for my dad has been such a fun part of that. Thanks y'all!" —Helen M.
Get a gift subscription from Kernel Crate on Cratejoy: a 1-month for $18/box, a 3-month for $17/box, a 6-month for $16/box, or a 12-month for $15.49/box. You can also select "Give As A Gift" to send your recipient an email with a personalized message to claim their gift, as well as specify the date the email is sent.
19. A Spiffy Socks subscription for the mom who believes you're never fully dressed without something fun on your feet. These come in a bunch of cute designs, and are made from super soft and odor-repelling bamboo fiber.
20. An Earrings of the Month Club subscription to keep their accessory collection at the top of its game. They'll receive not one, but TWO pairs of themed handmade earrings each month!
21. An Avec Sampler subscription that'll have mom whipping up refreshing cocktails all summer long. These fruity mixers can be paired with other non-alcoholic bevs or boozy libations, or enjoyed on their own!
What they'll get: Every one, two, or three months they'll be sent Avec's Sampler, which includes three of each of their five flavors: Hibiscus & Pomegranate, Ginger, Yuzu & Lime, Grapefruit & Pomelo, and Jalapeño & Blood Orange.
Avec is a Black- and woman-owned small business that crafts mixers made with 100% real ingredients, like fruit juices and natural botanicals.
Promising review: "Love the assortment of flavors (from sweet to subtle, and all the way to spicy)! It was possible for everyone at our get-together to come away with something they really enjoyed, and all with less than four grams of sugar? Simply amazing. Cans are gorgeous as well! Thanks, Avec, will definitely be back for more!" —Lucy B.
Get a gift subscription from Avec for $40.50/month (you can also opt for every two or three months). For special orders, feel free to contact Avec directly, and don't forget to cancel your subscription when you're ready to end it!
22. And, a Fruit For Thought subscription box to let them know you think they're just peachy keen 🥰 This adorable box is curated with a different fruit in mind each month, and contains items like stationery, bath and beauty products, snacks, jewelry, and any other accessories that seem "ripe for the picking."
Reviews in this post have been edited for length and clarity.