We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A crowd-pleasing CeraVe body and face cream that'll give seriously moisture-deprived skin the hydration it craves. With over 60,000 5-star ratings, it's a bona fide skincare gem.
2. A hydrating face cleanser to gently remove makeup and other gunk without stripping parched winter skin of its natural moisturizers. FYI, this is one of my personal *holy grail* winter products.
3. A pack of collagen face masks that'll give dull skin a boost when it needs it most — and it comes with 16 different types to try!
4. A suuuper popular TruSkin vitamin C serum you'll likely want to incorporate into your skincare routine every morning, but ESP in the winter if it's a brighter-looking complexion you're after.
5. A spa-level coconut milk body scrub that'll feel like straight-up ✨bliss ✨on itchy skin that's just begging for exfoliation.
6. A popular Glossier lip salve you can apply at night to provide relief to your dry mouth, as well as wear during the day for some subtle color. It's made of castor oil, beeswax, and lanolin, which are naturally moisturizing, and is dermatologist-tested and cruelty-free.
7. That old standby Aveeno Daily Moisturizing lotion to slather all over your body when it's feeling straight-up scaly. Its soothing oat formula absorbs into skin quickly, and it's unscented, in case you're sensitive to fragrance.
8. A multipurpose balm you can use pretty much anywhere you experience severe winter dryness, like your feet, hands, lips, cuticles...plus, it's vegan!
9. An exfoliating shower brush with boar's hair bristles to buff away all that dry skin, because the only flakes we should have to deal with in the winter are the pretty ones falling outside our windows.
10. A straight-up *classic* Clinique moisturizing lotion you very well may know as "that yellow miracle product." It's been a go-to for dry skin for years (I may know a thing or two about this), thanks to the fact that it'll quench thirsty skin without leaving behind any grimy residue.
11. A Burt's Bees face oil packed with essential fatty acids, vitamins, and antioxidants for rejuvenated-looking skin that feels smooth and supple.
12. A vegan eye cream to help banish dark circles, reduce puffiness, and trick people into thinking you got a full eight hours of sleep, even if your streaming history would suggest otherwise.
Promising review: "I've been using this eye cream for about two months now. I have sensitive skin and my eyelids get very dry during the winter. This eye cream has been perfect, very hydrating for the skin and doesn't irritate at all. A little goes a long way so the price point is excellent. Will be ordering again." —Kt Baughn
Promising review: "I am in love with this eye cream! I use it day and night and have definitely noticed a difference under my eyes and how soft it feels as well. I feel like this makes me glow when I put it on in the daytime. A little goes a long way and it last a while. I can tell this soaks into my skin, like it is giving my eyes life again. Amazing product and amazing seller. Thank you so much!" —Amanda D
Get it from Amazon for $9.99+ (available in three sizes and in a pack of two).
13. An overnight mask that'll improve your skin's elasticity, thanks to moisture-retaining ingredients like super collagen water and baobab oil. Just apply at night, then wash off with warm water in the morning.
14. A super luxurious Glossier moisturizer you can slather on to combat winter dryness. Plus, it's really a 2-in-1, since it doubles as a primer. ✨
15. Some tried and true Vaseline lip therapy cocoa butter jars for the most affordable yet effective chapping and cracking remedy you're sure to find.
16. A nourishing face oil that was specifically made with acne-prone skin in mind! Use it to spot treat pesky blemishes, or mix it into your favorite moisturizer and apply all over your face.
18. An ultra-decadent whipped body butter scented with citrus and sage for those cold winter days when you want to treat your bod to something niiiice. The natural fragrance comes from essential oils, and it's made with organic shea and cocoa butters for a moisturizing experience that can only be described as sublime.
19. An all-natural and vegan lip scrub to gently rid chapped lips of extra dry skin and bring them back to their soft, kissable selves.
20. Some old school Palmer's cocoa butter body oil for anyone whose skin gets a bit rough and bumpy come winter. Rub it all over after your shower, or pour a capful or two under running water for a soothing bath.
21. A Fenty overnight gel-cream so you can start using the term "bright and early" to refer to your morning skin's vibrant glow. Its lightweight formula suits every type of skin, and contains ingredients like Kalahari melon oil, niacinamide, hyaluronic acid, and aloe to soothe and hydrate skin while minimizing dark spots and toning down shine. And hey, if it's good enough for Rhianna's skincare routine, it's good enough for us.
22. Some handheld silicone face cleansers that are less harsh than the bristled ones, in case your skin needs some extra TLC this season.
23. A refreshing face spray with soothing aloe and fragrant rosewater to help perk up parched skin. Spritz some on in the morning when you're feeling a little sluggish to put a little pep in your step.
24. A pudding-like matcha antioxidant moisturizer that's so creamy, you'll be tempted to eat it for dessert. Can we also talk about that *gorgeous* pale green color? 😍
25. A tub of O'Keeffe's hand cream for when your hands are at their most cracked. Not only does it provide instant dryness relief, it creates a protective barrier over your hands to help them retain moisture.
26. A jar of Neutrogena moisture-boosting water gel that'll quench parched skin that's in need of some serious de-flaking. It's made with hyaluronic acid for hydration, is oil-free, and absorbs quickly to keep your face from feeling greasy.
27. The Body Shop's mango body yogurt for when you're craving a tropical distraction from the snowy driveway you have to shovel. In addition to packing a punch in the moisturizing department, reviewers say it smells *DIVINE*.
28. And, an oil-free La Roche-Posay daily face moisturizer to help restore your skin's barrier so it can stay hydrated for up to 48 hours. Reviewers also say they appreciate that it contains niacinamide, which can help reduce the appearance of blemishes and soothe irritated skin.
Reviews in this post have been edited for length and clarity.