We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A super popular ChomChom pet hair remover to roll over furniture, bedding, clothes, or anywhere you'd like your beloved cat's out-of-control shedding to stop accumulating. Best of all? It's totally reusable and doesn't require any annoying sticky film, making it eco-friendly and cost-effective!
Promising review: "This is by far the best thing that I've ever used to remove pet hair from just about any fabric surface, whether it's a couch, bed comforter, or even dress pants! Moving the brush back and forth quickly, as recommended in the instructions, is both the quickest and best method to remove pet hair, and it's super-easy to clean out. Highly recommended!" —MDW
Get it from Amazon for $28.95 — don't forget to apply the coupon to save $3!
2. And a rubber broom with bristles that attract pet (or human!) hair like a magnet for anyone who finds that their vacuum just isn't doing the job. Use it on carpets or any floor surface — and if your windows are in need of a little cleaning, it also comes with a handy built-in squeegee!
Emma: "An embarrassing confession: I do not have a pet, but I shed like nobody's business. My hair gets so ingrained in the carpet that a vacuum truly does nothing for it, so I often was just unrooting clumps of hair from the floor with my hands (sorry for the visual). I bought this broom and it immediately started pulling it up GOBS of hair. My carpet like, genuinely changed color (turns out the pink was supposed to be much pinker, whoops). Anyway, do with that semi-horrifying information what you will — you can read my full FURemover broom review for more deets."
Promising review: "This thing is seriously the BEST broom ever! We recently took out the carpet in our living room and put laminate in, which is lovely but good lord there are dust bunnies and it doesn't help that we have a ton of animals so the hair is just flying around left and right. Not only does this work well on the hard floors, but I used it in our bedroom which still has carpet in it. I had vacuumed a few days before, but I figured why not try it! Well, holy crap! This thing picked up even more hair that was embedded in the carpet! Works super well on those difficult rugs that are a pain to vacuum as well. But the main reason I bought it was because I hated how the normal broom would just push hair around on the laminate and not where I wanted it to go, whereas this rubber one more so holds on to it and doesn't flick it into the air. Buy it!" —MSH
Get it from Amazon for $19.29.
3. Maybelline's Instant Age Rewind concealer to brighten dark circles and cover up blemishes, pronto. Let's face it — we've all been in those situations where we realize we look like we got mayyybe two hours of sleep the night before, but don't have all the time in the world to try to remedy it. With this, just dab, blend, and you'll instantly look more energized.
Emma: "TBH, at the start of the pandemic I started using this myself (although this is former BuzzFeeder Kayla Suazo's lovely human face above), and I am mad that I wasted time with other concealers for so long. I am a deeply impatient person who likes to look good and does not like to put in effort in any way, shape, or form, and Maybelline created this so that people like me could gracelessly slap it on in the morning and be like "OKAY, REFLECTION, YOU GOT THIS" before being on their merry way. It never cakes, I look way more awake than I have any right to, and I never struggle to blend it the way I do with other concealers. 11/10 subscribe."
Promising review: "I've tried just about every concealer out there, and, surprisingly, this is the best. I say 'surprisingly' because I am one of those persons who tends to dismiss any makeup that costs less than $100 a pop. (I'm a big believer in 'you get what you pay for.') I've found it to be very moisturizing and it's caused me no irritation at all. It's very easy to apply, and I love the fact that the sponge applicator is antimicrobial. I don't like to worry about germs, but I also don't like to be constantly disinfecting. This concealer lasts all day, at least for me. It certainly makes my under eye area look much brighter. I apply it before my tinted moisturizer and kind of blend the two together where they meet, without really covering the concealer. While this conceals dark areas, it doesn't give you that silly white look under the eyes that some concealers can give. Since the skin under our eyes is usually much more delicate than it is on other areas of our face, a lot of under eye concealers can cake. I hate that. I've worn this concealer for 16 hours at a time, in the dry, recycled air of a jet plane, and it has never caked, and I have dry skin. Very dry skin." —Coloratura Kiki
Check out BuzzFeed's full Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer review for more info.
Get it from Amazon for $8.80+ (available in 17 shades).
4. A pack of dishwasher cleaning tablets, because how clean could your dishes really be if your dishwasher itself is a mess? Their subtle, crisp scent is a welcome change from those rancid odors that often creep up over time with dishwasher use, and in terms of your dishwasher's appearance, I think the photos speak for themselves.
Just pop them into the tray where you'd normally put detergent (or on the bottom of your dishwasher if you're washing dishes at the same time), and run as usual!
Promising review: "Best dishwasher cleaner yet. I've tried the other dishwasher cleaners. Some require require high temperature water to melt a wax plug. I don't want to add more chemical that will stick to the surfaces. Others don't require melting wax, but they leave a cloying 'fragrance' that lingers for several washers. This product was so easy to use: cut the tablet from its sealed pouch and drop it into the detergent chamber inside the dishwasher and just press start. That SIMPLE! When it was done, the inside appeared to sparkle. Most of the gunk that had built up around the door and all the surfaces were clean. AND there was no lingering cloying odor. It smelled like nothing. Perfect." —David
Get a pack of six tablets from Amazon for $11.78.
5. E.l.f.'s Poreless Putty Primer, which has over 20,000 5-star ratings — probably because it's more than just a smooth makeup base. It contains squalane, which mimics oil naturally found in our bodies to keep thirsty skin hydrated, so your face will feel as good as it looks. Oh, and reviewers say your makeup will. not. budge with this stuff.
6. A downright magical veggie chopper that'll surely become your new BFF once you realize that by owning it, you'll finally be relieved of your least favorite kitchen task forever. It'll cut down food prep time by a ton, and if you're an onion crier like me, well, no more standing over a cutting board with stinging eyes.
Promising review: "Best chopper I've used! It's super sturdy, cutting onions especially is super easy, even though they have a really hard and waxy skin. My Vidalia chopper failed in less than five uses. And it took so much strength and pressure from me to chop the onions. The blades were blunt. This chopper is the answer to my prayers. The blades are super sharp, and because of this, they have safety features too! Everything can come apart easily, and put back together. So putting it in the dishwasher takes no effort!" —SummerBreeze
Get it from Amazon for $29.99+ (available in three models).
7. A set of Miracle-Gro "food spikes" for anyone who lacks a green thumb but is determined to keep their wilting plants from biting the dust. Just stick one of these into the soil, and it'll feed your plants for up to two months!
You'll still need to remember to water, but these will give that greenery the extra little boost it needs!
Promising review: "I am not a gardener and don't have a lot of luck with plants. That said, these spikes are amazing. You can see the difference in weeks. This is the best indoor plant product I have ever used, mainly because it is so darn easy. I definitely recommend these plant spikes." —V. Kline
Get a pack of 48 from Amazon for $6.97.
8. A nontoxic carpet cleaning solution any pet owner will want in their arsenal, stat. You can use it with your vacuum, and not only does it help remove those stubborn stains, reviewers say it'll take care of lingering odors with its refreshingly minty scent as well!
This solution works great with Bissell, Hoover, McCulloch, Rug Doctor, Kenmore, and Carpet Express vacuum cleaners.
Sunny & Honey is a family-run small business making cleaning products designed for pet owners who want keep their homes stain- and odor-free.
Promising review: "What a fantastic product. This is hands-down the best carpet cleaner I have ever used. I have purchased other brands, including the special pet version for my upright carpet shampooer. I mixed it using the same ratio that I typically use with the other product. I thought that I might have to use it a couple of times on the carpet to (hopefully) notice a difference. Nope, it neutralized the odor after just one application. So then I used it on all of my carpets (even the non-pet accident rooms) just to freshen them all up. Try it and then tell your animal-loving friends about it. They will love you for it. I already scored a bottle of wine and a free lunch!" —Anne M Clark
Get it from Amazon for $19.99+ (available in two sizes).
9. And Bissell's Little Green cleaner, which is essentially like having your own personal stain-lifting professional in your house 24/7. This small yet mighty machine effortlessly removes seemingly impossible stains from carpets and upholstery with its strong spray and suction functions, and its large tank means less refilling while cleaning.
It comes with a tough stain tool, HydroRinse self-cleaning hose tool, and a trial-size Spot & Stain with Febreze Freshness formula.
Promising review: "This thing is great! I have a dog that has difficulty with her bladder, as well as kiddos. I knew trying to soak everything up with just towels wasn't enough. It worked wonders when I knocked over an entire glass of chai. This has great suction power and I feel very comfortable that it is doing an excellent cleaning job. The dirty water side is very easy to dump out to clean which is extremely convenient. So far, it's the best home cleaning tool I've ever purchased!" —LP
Get it from Amazon for $109.59 (also available in a model designed for pets).
10. A box of Mighty Patch blemish patches containing hydrocolloid to spot-treat those pesky skin eruptions that always seem to pop up at the most inconvenient times. Leave 'em on overnight, and in the morning you'll be rewarded with a patch full of gross-yet-satisfying white residue (aka pimple gunk).
BuzzFeed Shopping's Ciera Velarde says: "I've used this specific brand for years now and have found them to be the best at reducing the size and redness of breakouts! Whenever I notice a zit popping up, I put one of these one right before bed, and it stays put all night, even when I toss and turn a lot. By morning, it's much less noticeable and is practically nonexistent when I cover the zit with makeup. It's such a great practically zero-effort way to treat blemishes!"
Promising review: "I am a 40-something woman who still gets pimples. I tried a wide swath of pimple patches. These are the best. Like the goldilocks of patches — some were very adherent but took off skin to remove, some fell off very quickly — these are just right. And they work. They reduce the inflammation and keep gunk from getting in. They also keep you from picking at the zit. My teenage daughter also uses them and they work for her. I have very fair skin and she is much darker and they seem to blend nicely with both skin tones." —K. Dahl
Get a pack of 36 from Amazon for $12.99.
11. A plant-based stainless steel cleaner for anyone who loved the look of their shiny appliances the first week they got them, then quickly realized they're actually a breeding ground for unsightly fingerprints. This spray contains aromatic lavender essential oil, which polishes and shines without streaking and creates a protective barrier for preventing future smudges.
Promising review: "This stainless cleaner is the best I've ever used! I've bought numerous brands over the years attempting to find one that actually works...My search is over! This cleans, polishes, and aids in preventing new smudges. Worth every penny." —Kelly Lyford
Get it from Amazon for $19.95 (also available as a two-pack).
12. A timeless Carhartt beanie that's an absolute LIFESAVER on days when your hair's like, "Nope, don't feel like cooperating!" Throw this baby on and no one will be the wiser — plus, it'll keep your noggin nice and toasty once temps drop!
Promising review: "Best type of this hat I've owned. I like this particular hat because it's long enough that, if it's really cold, you can pull the hat all the way down and double the fabric over your ears to keep them warmer. Most types of these hats I find are not deep enough to do that. So this is by far my favorite cold weather hat. Carhartt put some thought into this hat, and it paid off. Superior." —Dave 76
Another promising review: "This is the warmest, best hat ever. I've never really worn hats, living in California, but have had to go to Minnesota and other cold places recently for work, and it keeps my head SO WARM. It's soft (I hate even the tiniest bit of scratchy feeling) and the purple sage color is muted and elegant and lovely. I don't think I will ever buy another kind of hat again!" —Lia
Get it from Amazon for $19.99+ (available in one size and 35 styles).
13. A bottle of highly-rated Nizoral anti-dandruff shampoo, because we already have enough flakes to deal with in our social lives alone. This stuff's formulated with ketoconazole, which delivers welcome relief to dry, itchy scalps.
It's safe to use on color-treated, chemically processed, and gray hair!
Promising review: "Best dandruff shampoo I've ever tried. I’ve had dandruff my whole life, and recently it got much worse and turned into what was pretty much scalp psoriasis. I have tried MANY products and treatments over the past year and nothing has come close to this shampoo. I haven’t had ANY dandruff since I started using it, it took care of my psoriasis as well. Would absolutely recommend for anyone with bad dandruff." —Alicia Eddy
Get it from Amazon for $14.84 (also available as a set with conditioner).
14. A tube of Glossier Boy Brow that'll give you the more textured arches of your dreams, no pricey salon appointment required. Just swipe it on like mascara for a soft, flexible hold that'll last all day without flaking.
Promising review: "Natural and easy! I use Boy Brow everyday that I wear makeup, and I love that natural but refined and full look this gives my brows and sometimes my eyelashes. I got rid of all other brow products immediately and I'm never going back! While the Boy Brow is perhaps not the most inexpensive brow product on the market it is by far the best, and unlike other tinted brow gels out there it doesn't leave your brows with a crusty finish but rather a breathable and flexible finish that manages to keep your brow hairs glued in place. It has become my holy grail eyebrow product and I can't wait to try more of Glossier's products!! :)" —Emma
Get it from Glossier for $17 (available in four shades as well as clear).
Read more about it in our Glossier Boy Brow review alongside reviews of other Glossier products.
15. A tub of *iconic* cleaning paste The Pink Stuff, because once you realize how much stain-lifting power it has, you'll wonder how you ever got anything clean without it. Not only does it get super caked-on stains out, it does so quickly and with minimal effort on your part.
Britt: "Check out yours truly using it three ways on TikTok! After seeing countless videos on cleaning TikTok that raved about The Pink Stuff, I knew I had to try it out on my stained, grime-coated sheet tray. I mean, if it could make a dent in that, I'd probably believe in magic. Well, I started scrubbing one corner as a test, and lo and behold, the difference was nothing short of DRAMATIC (check out the photos/TikTok for proof!). And I didn't even have to scrub very hard, though as someone with ~minimal~ upper body strength, I doubt any force I could physically apply would even constitute as heavy scrubbing. At any rate, it worked so well that I tried it on a pair of dirty tennis shoes and a blue stain that had been singed onto my toaster oven for months, and, yup, it worked. I will say, if you want your sheet trays to look brand spankin' new, you might need one of those cleaning scraper tools to get every last bit off, but as far as general stain removal goes, consider me a FAN."
Promising review: "I always see people using this on TikTok, but the videos don’t even do it justice. The Pink Stuff made everything spotless. Counters, stoves, sinks, literally everything. Best cleaning product in the world and I will literally never use any other brand again." —Hailey Peters
Get it from Amazon for $5.97 (also available in packs of two or three).
16. A Trtl neck pillow that'll actually keep you from awkwardly dozing off on your neighbor's shoulder, thanks to its ergonomic design and soft fleece support. Plus, it'll double as a scarf (planes are COLD), and it looks way more chic than those puffy U-shaped pillows.
Promising review: "Best travel pillow I've ever used. I LOOOVE this thing. The difference between the Trtl and all the other travel pillows I've used is the Trtl offers way better neck support. Instead of pushing your head and neck forward, it holds them up so that your head never falls. With a reclined seat, sleeping mask, and earplugs, you can comfortably get a full night's sleep on long-haul and transcontinental flights. I've slept the entirety of red-eyes from LA to New York and most flights from LA to Europe and Asia. It fits into my carry-on easily. The cushion is soft. The base of the pillow feels sturdy but rests nicely against the chest and shoulders. Once you get your own fit with the "scarf" thingy figured out, you'll love it. It's the perfect travel pillow." —dmednikov
Get it from Amazon for $44.99 (available in black or gray).
17. A microplane foot file with serious smoothing power you'll want if your dry, cracked feet are in need of some TLC and moisturizers alone aren't doing the job. You'll be shocked by how much grated cheese — whoops, skin — it removes, even after the first use. I mean, the photos say it all.
Promising review: "The best callus grater ever! No, seriously people, this thing works!!! The calluses on my feet were so bad they looked like something that could snatch dinner out of a lake. I was skeptical at first because my feet were so bad but after using this amazing callus grater, I am sold. One use and my heels are completely soft. I wish I would have taken before and after pictures. I recommend grating with light steady pressure as I can see hard pressure might rip your heel off. But in all seriousness, this thing is a miracle worker and I highly recommend this product." —Jeff
Get it from Amazon for $9.95.
18. A bottle of Drop It to naturally reduce the sulfites and tannins in a glass of wine, aka the likely culprits of those headaches you're prone to getting after drinking. And don't worry, your vino will still taste exactly the same.
It works with any type of wine, and one little bottle will last for up to 55 glasses!
Drop It recommends 1–2 drops for each glass of white wine, 2–3 for a glass of red, and 7–9 if you're treating the whole bottle at once. Once it's in the glass, swirl lightly for 20 seconds, and enjoy!
Promising review: "This works! I had to stop drinking wine because the sulfites upset my system. I can now enjoy wine again (I drink white wine) I use 2 drops/glass and no more problems! I have tried several other products, but have found this to be the best in terms of price/value and effectiveness." —Judith S.
Get it from Amazon for $14.99 — don't forget to apply the coupon to save $4!
19. A legendary TruSkin Naturals Vitamin C Serum that'll give dull, tired skin new life. Use it on the reg for noticeable results over time, and don't be alarmed by how often you catch yourself looking at your brighter, more even-looking complexion in the mirror.
Promising review: "Best vitamin C serum I've used. Including the dermatologist office and department store brands. Takes very little product to cover face, neck, chest. After second bottle, twice daily use, my jawline tightened and smile lines plumped. My skin feels and looks softer. Foundation smoother. Their customer service is top notch. I've never had a single problem. Good product. The price is incredible! I hope everyone else has the same experience. (And...I have age 50+ skin complete with effects of sun bathing before we knew it was deadly)." —Love My Lab
Get it from Amazon for $21.99+ (available in two sizes).
20. And a bottle of wildly popular Bio-Oil Multiuse Skincare Oil to take your skin from borderline scaly to oh-so-soft. It's formulated with vitamins A and E, along with chamomile, sunflower, and lavender oils to provide much-needed hydration without clogging pores or making skin feel greasy (the worst!). Plus, reviewers say it's fantastic when it comes to reducing the appearance of scars.
Promising review: "This is by far the BEST skincare I have found. I have sun-damaged skin and it has helped more than anything I have used. If used as directed it will not only fade scars, it will also fade brown spots. I use this twice daily and have been using for probably a year now and see a remarkable difference in my skin's appearance. I use instead of lotion, as it absorbs really well." —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $8.92+ (available in three sizes).