We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A handheld mattress vacuum, because spoiler alert: You might not be aware of just how much dust you've been sleeping on (ew, I know). This bb comes with HEPA filtration and sucks up over 99.99% of small particles — plus, it has a UV light for eliminating icky bacteria. Sweet dreams!
See how much grossness it sucks up from a TikToker's bed here!
Promising review: "So I bought this originally for my son who has really bad allergies to dust. At first, we didn't know what was causing this until someone told me to check our beds and furniture. Even though we change our bed sheets regularly, there will be dust left over. So I decided to give this a try, and they were right! I couldn't believe how many mites and how much dust there was. I took my time cleaning everyone's bed and our sofa; it was easy to use and light. My son hasn't had a reaction in a while. This product works for my family!" —Lisa
Get it from Amazon for $104.99+ (available in silver or white).
2. A box of Mighty Patch blemish patches containing hydrocolloid to spot-treat those pesky skin eruptions that always seem to pop up at the most inconvenient times. Leave 'em on overnight, and in the morning, you'll be rewarded with a patch full of gross-yet-satisfying white residue (aka pimple gunk).
Check these out on TikTok here!
BuzzFeed Shopping's Ciera Velarde says: "I've used this specific brand for years now and have found them to be the best at reducing the size and redness of breakouts! Whenever I notice a zit popping up, I put one of these one right before bed, and it stays put all night, even when I toss and turn a lot. By morning, it's much less noticeable and is practically nonexistent when I cover the zit with makeup. It's such a great practically zero-effort way to treat blemishes!"
Promising review: "I heard all about these on TikTok, so I decided to order. I switched my birth control and was having a ton of breakouts, these are amazing! They helped me stop picking at my face and my skin is so clear now. Will always have these in my house from now on!" —Kiara Galloway
Get a pack of 36 from Amazon for $12.99.
3. A Korean microdermabrasion mitt you can use in the shower when you wanna buff away dry, dead skin (but feel like you're getting a spa treatment). The exfoliation comes from a skin-smoothing viscose fiber lining, and once it's cleared away all the flaky stuff, your skin will have an easier time absorbing lotions and creams. If you love a gross-yet-satisfying moment, this is for you.
Watch one TikToker use it to remove their self-tanner build-up here!
Promising review: "I love these mitts so much. I wish I found them sooner! For me, brushes and loofas don’t give me enough exfoliation, and they fall apart and get gross too fast. These mitts are perfect. Also, they are way more cost effective and easier to use than a sugar scrub type product. I feel like these mitts will last a long time, and they’re easy to clean and have a loop so you can hang them to dry in your shower. I keep one at my place and one at my boyfriend's. They are a little rough, so it’s not something you want to use more than twice per week, and use gentle motions in sensitive areas. My skin is so smooth after I use these, and it’s helped me get rid of ingrown hairs on my bikini line. Just make sure to moisturize after using! I’m excited to use it for when I apply fake tan in the summer months." —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $7.99 (also available as a pair).
4. If you have a single-serving coffee maker, a set of cleaning K-Cups that'll flush out all of the residue that's been making your morning bevs taste...off. Pop one in and brew as if you were making your favorite hot drink, then brew again without the cup to rinse it out.
See why one TikTok reviewer loves these so much here.
Promising review: "I bought this product because the needle in my Keurig 2.0 keeps clogging, causing inconsistent brew and taste. These cleaning cups fixed both of my issues, and I especially liked that it was really quick and easy to use. I put the cleaning pod in and ran one cycle, then took the pod out and ran a rinse cycle to clean out any leftover grinds. FAST, EASY, and GREAT results… VERY HAPPY!!" —Corey West
Get a pack of six from Amazon for $9.95 (also available as a pack of 12).
5. And for your travel mugs, a box of bottle cleaning tablets if you're looking for a nearly hands-off solution for getting rid of those gross coffee stains for good. Simply fill your bottle with warm water, drop in a tablet, let it fizz for 15-30 minutes, rinse, and presto!
See why one TikToker named this one of their "things you need from Amazon" here.
Promising review: "Despite being diligent and rinsing my bottles out, they do tend to accumulate funky color, slight odor, etc. and generally just get gunkier over time. I heated up a pot of water, filled a few bottles, dropped one of these into each, and 15 minutes later most were sparkling clean, good as new. A few of the worst needed to be left a few hours/overnight, but in every case these pills worked magic. I also tried one just for kicks on my stainless steel lined coffee pot, over five years of daily use with filtered water, monthly descaling process, etc. but still showing browning inside, and one pill cleared all the stains away." —C Stevens
Check out our Bottle Bright deep dive for more!
Get a pack of 36 tablets from Amazon for $24 (also available in packs of 12 or 78).
6. A super popular pet hair remover you can use on furniture, bedding, clothes, or anywhere you'd like pesky shedding to stop accumulating. Best of all? It's totally reusable and doesn't require any annoying sticky film, making it eco-friendly and cost effective!
See how much hair it picks up from a white couch on TikTok here!
Promising review: "This thing is magical and I wish I had found it sooner. Even the most stubborn of dog hairs that have been seemingly woven into the fabric of your couch are no match for the ChomChom. The satisfying click of the roller will have you ChomChom-ing every surface you possibly can, while your dog looks at you in cold betrayal for removing his precious fur deposits. He plots revenge against this new nemesis, revenge that is doomed to fail from the start, because the ChomChom is far too powerful. Meanwhile, you are transfixed by the serotonin rush filling your brain as your ChomChom fills with more and more hair, leaving a path of de-furred sofa in its wake. The dog barks in disapproval. You smile, finally sitting on fur-free furniture for the first time in a long time. Maybe you’ll even have friends over now." —Will
Get it from Amazon for $28.95.
7. And a rubber broom with bristles that attract pet hair like a magnet for anyone who finds that their vacuum just isn't doing the job. It works on carpets or any floor surface — and when your windows are in need of a little cleaning, it also comes with a handy built-in squeegee!
Check it out on TikTok!
Reviewers say using short, quick strokes is the most effective way of extracting the most pet hair from your rug.
Promising review: "So of course I saw this product on TikTok...and added it to the list of things that TikTok made me buy. But I'm very glad that I did. I have a Siberian husky who sheds a LOT...and in all seasons. I use this on my carpet before vacuuming and it loosens up the hair so easily that my vacuum never got. I never realized I had that much dog hair caked into my carpet until I used this!" —Alyssa Frey
Get it from Amazon for $12.98.
8. A bottle of Oh Yuk jetted tub cleaner, because if you're one of the lucky people who actually has a jetted tub, the last thing you probably want is a luxurious soak in what's actually a tub full of dirt. 🤢
See how much gunk it gets out of one TikToker's jets here.
It only takes 15 minutes to clean — just run the water, pour it in, and turn the jets on!
Oh Yuk is a small, family-owned business based in Minnesota that specializes in PhD chemist-formulated cleaning products for home appliances, from dishwashers and washing machines to hot tubs and jetted bathtubs.
Promising review: "This stuff is great! We just bought a house and my hubby cleaned the jetted tub twice with a strong bleach solution. I bought this product based on the reviews and tried it after. Look at the crud that came out of the jets. Now our tub is all sparkly and clean! 😊" —Rebecca J Huges
Get it from Amazon for $17.84.
9. A downright magical veggie chopper that'll surely become your new BFF once you realize that by owning it, you'll finally be relieved of your least favorite kitchen task forever. It'll cut down food prep time by a ton, and if you're an onion cryer like me, well, no more standing over a cutting board with stinging eyes.
Watch one TikToker effortlessly chop a bunch of vegetables with it here!
Promising review: "Makes life so much easier. I can't imagine chopping onions or bell peppers by hand anymore, and it does so much more. We used to have a Prepworks chopper that was a similar idea, but you had to press so hard to chop, and it broke after not too long. This one requires very little effort to cut through the food and it has a generous container." —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $29.99+ (available in black or white).
10. E.l.f.'s Poreless Putty Primer, which has over 19,000 five-star ratings — probably because it's more than just a smooth makeup base. It contains squalane, which mimics oil naturally found in our bodies to keep thirsty skin hydrated, so your face will feel as good as it looks. Oh, and reviewers say your makeup will. not. budge with this stuff.
Check it out in action on TikTok here!
Promising review: "I saw this on TikTok and thought I'd take a chance. I have sensitive skin and have to watch what I use. I LOVE this product! Goes on smooth and you don't need to use a lot. I put it on before I put on my foundation. Makes a huge difference. Highly recommend and will buy again!!" —Leslie Mattingly
Get it from Amazon for $9.
11. A fan-favorite carpet cleaner that'll help you keep your cool the next time your dog/kid/SO makes a mess on that white rug you insisted on getting. Don't worry, it'll make stains and regret vanish!
See it work its magic on a red wine stain on a TikToker's white carpet here!
Promising review: "This stuff is AMAZING. We have a 1.5-year-old puppy and have make several futile attempts to clean up carpet stains from her potty training days. Another dog owner clued us into this, and we cannot believe we didn't buy it sooner. Seriously, the same night this arrived, I spilled an entire bottle of beer on white carpet (oops), grabbed the Folex, sprayed a bunch onto the stain, massaged it into the carpet with my finger tips, and blotted with a damp towel. You can't see ANY remnant of a stain. I've also attacked old stains (like one-plus year old) and saw the same results. Seriously, buy this!!!" —AKM
Get it from Amazon for $11.78+ (available in two sizes).
12. And Bissell's Little Green cleaner, which is essentially like having your own personal stain-lifting professional in your house 24/7. This small yet mighty machine effortlessly removes stubborn stains from carpets and upholstery with its strong spray and suction functions, and its large tank means less refilling while cleaning.
Check out the amount of nastiness it was able to extract out of one TikToker's couch here. The Little Green comes with a tough stain tool, a HydroRinse self-cleaning hose tool, and a trial-size Spot & Stain with Febreze Freshness formula.
Promising review: "This vacuum is amazing. I first heard of it on TikTok where people were using it to clean their stairs, mattresses, car seats, etc. and from the videos, it already looked amazing, but considering how dirty my dining chair cushions were, I was a little bit apprehensive and skeptical. I purchased the item and used it on my chairs for the first time and the results were SO AMAZING. I posted photos for reference of how dirty my cushions were before the cleaning and after the cleaning! Best vacuum I've ever used. I even bought a second one!" —Davina
Get it from Amazon for $123.59.
13. A microplane foot file with serious smoothing power you'll want if your dry, cracked feet could use some TLC and moisturizers alone aren't doing the job. You'll be shocked by how much dead skin it removes, even after the first use — I mean, the photos say it all.
See how much dead skin one TikToker was able to remove from their husband's feet here (maybe don't eat while watching).
Promising review: "I have purchased every callous cream on the market and it has been a waste of time and money. This simple device is a miracle worker. The callous on my big toe is very, very hard and the nearby callous along the side of the foot , while not as large and hard, is also difficult. I have used this device three days in a row, taking off a little at a time and not applying pressure. I apply lotion before and after using it and both areas show substantial improvement. It is important that you do not rush this process. Just a little at a time. Remember how long it took for that callous to form! Because I have been gentle and careful I have no pain. Cleaning is simple. I wholeheartedly recommend!" —desertdragonfly
Get it from Amazon for $9.95.
14. And a popular foot exfoliant you can wear with your legs propped up as you binge your favorite series. Your jaw will *drop* when you see how much these transform your feet.
Check it out in action on TikTok here!
With these foot mask "socks," you just slide them onto your feet, leave them on for an hour to let the gel soak into your feet, and you should start to see the dead skin peel away within 6–11 days (with remarkably softer feet in two weeks!).
Promising review: "TikTok made me buy it. My feet were dry, cracked, and needed this. This works AMAZING! After two to three days my feet felt itchy. Trust the process. After the third day my feet began to itch a little. I showered after work and it just be prepared because the process was FREAKY! My feet are so soft, no cracks. I love how they feel and look now. I bought a second pack. I’ll continue to use this foot peel." —Mermaidme
Get two pairs from Amazon for $16.99+ (available in six scents, as well as larger packs).
15. A handy gadget called the Bug Bite Thing, because if you're anything like me, mosquitoes just looove you. This ingenious device sucks out the saliva or venom that causes itching and irritation in bites, and since it doesn't rely on creams or chemicals, it's completely reusable.
See one TikTok reviewer demonstrate how it's used here!
This works on mosquitoes, bees, wasps, biting flies, sea lice (sea lice?!), and more!
Promising review: "I bought this because I saw it on TikTok, and I have been having issues with mosquito bites. Used it a few time to relieve itchiness, and I am convinced it works! I have been recommending it to my family and friends. Read the directions and follow them carefully. Don't use this on your face or neck, or other sensitive areas. Don't do a lot of suction, just a little bit. And do it a few times if needed. Great invention!" —Joe
Get it from Amazon for $9.85 (also available in packs of two or three).
16. An Angry Mama microwave cleaner for anyone who wants those gross, caked-on food remnants gone, minus any hard scrubbing. Just fill with vinegar and water, heat in the microwave for 5–7 minutes, and marvel at how effortlessly the stains from last month's tomato soup explosion wipe right off.
See how easy it makes wiping down one TikToker's microwave here.
Promising review: "I'm embarrassed to say I hadn't cleaned my microwave in about six months. It's an awful task. I ran Angry Mama one time, wiped down easily, then ran it one more time to get it really clean. Highly recommend using it more often than once every six months for a super fast, super clean microwave!" —Kelsey
Get it from Amazon for $7.99 (available in four colors).
17. A tub of *iconic* cleaning paste The Pink Stuff, because once you realize how much stain-lifting power this unassuming stuff has, you'll wonder how you ever got anything clean without it. Not only does it get stains out, it does so quickly and with minimal effort on your part.
See it in action on TikTok here!
After seeing countless videos on cleaning TikTok that raved about The Pink Stuff, I knew I had to try it out on my stained, grime-coated sheet tray. I mean, if it could make a dent in that, I'd probably believe in magic. Well, I started scrubbing one corner as a test, and lo and behold, the difference was nothing short of DRAMATIC (check out the photos for proof!). And I didn't even have to scrub very hard, though as someone with ~minimal~ upper body strength, I doubt any force I could physically apply would even constitute as heavy scrubbing. At any rate, it worked so well that I tried it on a pair of dirty tennis shoes and a blue stain that had been singed onto my toaster oven for months, and, yup, it worked. I will say, if you want your sheet trays to look brand spankin' new, you might need one of those cleaning scraper tools to get every last bit off, but as far as general stain removal goes, consider me a FAN.
Get it from Amazon for $5.97 (also available in packs of two or three).
18. And a bottle of Bar Keepers Friend you can use on practically anything in need of a little refresh. Grease-coated pans? Check. Rust-stained shower? Check. Streaky stainless steel? Check.
See how one TikTok reviewer uses it four ways here.
Promising review: "Bought our refrigerator seven years ago when we moved into our house and within a year rust spots showed up (cheap and didn't clean the stainless steel properly). Have tried numerous products over the years with no avail. Received Bar Keepers Friend today and after dinner decided to give it a whirl. This product was easy to use and all the rust stains are gone. My wife came in and said, "Where are the orange spots, I never thought those would go away." Highly recommend and will continue to clean our appliances with this product." —Andrew Riebesehl
Get it from Amazon for $7.87 (also available in packs of two, four, and six).
19. A bottle of SoCozy curl spray leave-in conditioner if you'd like more defined curls with a little spring in their step. Just spritz it on damp or dry hair for a moisturizing treatment that'll help detangle and prevent frizz.
Watch one TikToker's before-and-after in real time here!
It's designed to work on all hair types, and reviewers with 2a–4c curls love it!
Promising review: "Amazing!! I had NO idea that my frizzy-haired little girl had beautiful curls. I went down an Instagram rabbit hole and saw a similar girl show how her frizz was curls. I ordered this!! My mind has been blown!! This has changed our lives. It smells so good! It is easy to use and air dry. Before my daughter woke up with terrible bed head that looked like this! Now it is gorgeous soft curls. We will definitely buy again and tell everyone about this product!!" —Amazon Customer
Another promising review: "This product is lightweight and doesn't weigh your hair down. I am Black with 4c hair, and it works great!" —takila addison
Get it from Amazon for $7.99.
20. A set of sunscreen reminder stickers, because let's be real: Are you remembering to reapply your sunblock throughout the day? ... Yeah, just what I thought. They'll appear clear when your sunscreen is working, then turn purple as its effectiveness wanes. Now you'll know when you need to re-up!
See 'em in action on TikTok here!
Promising review: "Just used this product on a recent trip to Florida. I made sure to wash my skin before application, and it lasted about two days on my skin without coming off. When out of the sun or behind UV glass, like in a car, the spot turns clear. As soon as you step into the sun, it turns purple. If you use a sunblock, it starts to become clear or semi clear. After being on the beach and having gone into the water a few times, the spot started turning purple, and I applied sunblock again. In a minute, the spot was clear again. So this is very effective In alerting me when to reapply." —RGTorque
Get a two-pack (32 patches) from Amazon for $25.99 (also available as a pack of 48).
21. A rapid egg cooker for anyone who nervously paces back and forth as their eggs are boiling, wondering, "Are they done?" With this, your hard and soft-boiled eggs will be perfect every time, and the eggs-tra accessories (sorry) are great for poaching, scrambling, and making omelets!
Watch one TikToker get perfectly yellow yolks using this thing here!
BuzzFeed Shopping's Emma Lord says: "I've owned one of these babies and have faithfully used it every week for upward of two years, and especially love it while working from home — it simplifies breakfast because I know no matter what assortment of groceries I'm working with, there are precooked eggs to add some protein to it (I like mine medium-boiled 🍳). If my dinner is boring or seems like it needs a little extra "oomph" to it, I'll throw in an egg from this too. Some reviews note that the alarm on it is a little loud, but the new models have significantly decreased the volume and sing a little song instead!"
Promising review: "I saw someone on TikTok with this and gasped! Ordered it right away. I had no idea these things existed. Super easy and convenient and the hard-boiled eggs came out perfectly. I’m testing a batch now without punching a hole in the eggs to see how they come out. Because why not make an easy process even easier?!?! LOL." —Gina
Get it from Amazon for $16.99+ (available in eight colors, as well as several bundle options).