I read the books, and still chose Luna. Ginny is definitely a bad ass, but I’ve always related to Luna. I love her oddness, and she’s pure of heart.
Response to The New York Times Asked Readers If They Could Kill Baby Hitler And People Are Freaking The Fuck Out:
Because then his idea of a master race wouldn’t matter. The NAZI part existed before hitler, but it was the combination of his charisma and the poor economy of Germany after WWI that brought him to power. So if Franz Ferdinand were still alive there would be no WWI and Germany’s economy would still be prosperous, and the people would not be looking for a scapegoat to blame all of their troubles on.
- brittanys69 "17 Pies You Can Make Without An Oven"
- brittanys69 "Here Is A Gorgeous Visualization Of A..."
- brittanys69 "43 Things That Will Actually Make You..."
- brittanys69 "14 Reasons You Shouldn't See "The..."
- brittanys69 "25 Times "Family Guy" Was R..."
- brittanys69 "17 Powerful Statements About Why You ..."
- brittanys69 "This Is What Happens When You Ask Men..."
- brittanys69 "How Jennifer Lawrence Are You?"
- brittanys69 "A Tech World Insider Reviews HBO&rsqu..."
Response to 27 Alarming Barista Confessions:
Being a barista is a very difficult job especially when people treat you like the scum of the earth, but its still no excuse to mess with their 5 dollar drink. Messing with their drink is only going to exasperate the situation and proove them right for hating. By being a barista you are being an artist. Own it. Take pride in your job because you can do something that few others can, and you’re doing it while listening to the drive thru and fetching waters every 10 seconds.
- brittanys69 "14 Cheap And Easy Ways To Refresh You..."