13 Valentine's Day Decorations To Fill Your Home With Love
Because Valentine's Day home decor is truly underrated.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A heart-shaped LED light for you to keep on your bedside table to achieve the perfect ~mood lighting~.
2. A square accent pillow from Target adorned with little beaded hearts and red tassels – in other words, an effortless piece of Valentine's Day decor you might even leave out year-round.
3. A wooden conversation heart to sit on your living room shelves or fireplace mantle. You can even place a custom order if you want your own saying (or name) on one!
4. An 80-piece felt heart garland for you to hang in your windows, on the walls, or anywhere you want to ~add some extra love~.
5. A handmade wooden door hanger that says "Hello Valentine," so your loved one can be properly greeted the second they get to the door.
6. A fluffy heart-shaped rug for the person who wants to decorate but prefers more ~subtle~ Valentine's Day decor.
7. A ~lovely~ two-piece decorative dishtowel set you can get in six different Valentine's Day-themed designs, that way you'll always have another festive set to use when one gets dirty!
8. A plush red heart throw blanket to add a pop of color to your living room and be your BFF when you just want to be cozy and wrapped up while watching the latest episode of Hawkeye.
9. A set of adorable elf gnomes with heart hats because there's really ~gnome~ place like home (sorry, had to).
10. A nonslip linen burlap table runner that comes in 11 different Valentine's Day designs so you can switch it up whenever you want to give your dining room table a refresh.
11. A super cute leather-like "Kisses" pot for you to display on your tiered tray and fill with Hershey kisses (or whatever else your ~heart~ desires)!
12. A rustic wood picture frame with 10 interchangeable designs so you'll *always* be ready for the next holiday or season.
13. And a 311-piece Valentine's Day window cling set, because who doesn't love some classic window decor?
Your house after you've finally finished decorating:
The reviews in this post have been edited for length and/or clarity.