15 Under-Desk Storage Ideas For Anyone Running Out Of Workspace
Name something worse than a cluttered workspace. I'll wait.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A portable and adjustable printer stand complete with a cable management holder and a storage drawer so you can finally move that bulky printer off the top of your desk and replace it with cute office decor.
2. A brightly colored two-drawer filing cabinet guaranteed to give your workspace aesthetic a cheery refresh.
3. A practical five-drawer storage cabinet to scoot under your desk and add a touch of ~modern chic~ vibes to your office ensemble.
4. A portable three-drawer file cabinet with a lock so you can feel confident your secret stash of Tate's cookies (or whatever "normal" people put in filing cabinets...) is safe and sound.
5. A splurge-worthy filing cabinet featuring three spacious, lockable drawers just begging to add a much-needed splash of color to your workspace.
6. A small storage shelf you can effortlessly stick on the underside of your desk for ~instant decluttering opportunities~ because organizing really shouldn't be that stressful.
7. A durable set of four plastic drawers to wheel under your desktop and store, well, just about any office knick-knack in!
8. A simple two-tier open-cubby bookshelf for effortless access to all your fave books and office supplies.
9. A small, lightweight organizer you can attach to the bottom of your desk to instantly create a home for all those stray pens, notebooks, and other miscellaneous items just awkwardly laying around.
10. A two-drawer file cabinet designed with 18-inch deep lockable drawers so you can safely store all those important documents you've been keeping under your bed up until now.
11. An ingenious vertical hanging storage unit you can slip over the edge of your desktop to tuck away papers, notebooks, pens, or whatever else has been taking up extra desk space.
12. A foldable fireproof file storage box to keep your "hottest" documents *extra* safe (and out of the way).
13. A sturdy wooden filing cabinet complete with three lockable drawers to tie together your modern-rustic office ensemble.
14. A small pencil drawer/organizer with four compartments cleverly designed to clamp onto the edge of your desk and swivel underneath when not in use.
15. A wooden lateral cabinet boasting a spacious drawer and open shelf with plenty of room on top to hold a printer.
You, taking a step back and admiring all that free desk space you now have:
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.